Thread: How can I check an emag board is working if I don't have batteries?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How can I check an emag board is working if I don't have batteries?

I have the charger though! Never used an emag though, so explain it real slow.

OK, first, grab a fresh 9v battery and stick it on your tongue. Then order an emag battery

Shameless self promotion: https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...-SFL-Batteries

OR I could sell the used working AGD battery that is in my Xmag for 60 shipped.

Tuna may also have some so checking with him wouldnt be a bad thing either.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

I don't have access to those. I need to know how to check the board with just the charger, if that's possible.

From everything I've read, you need the actual battery. Using the charger most likely wont work because its just meant to trickle charge a pack, not supply power to the board. You could fry it if you try so I would recommend against it.

You could find out the voltage the actual battery puts out to the board and find a battery with the same voltage and try some alligator clips? But this is all do at your own risk.

where are you located. Maybe theres a member with a battery that could meet you to allow you to try powering up the gun.

Or is this just a board without a gun?