Thread: WTB Emag/RT Pro sight rail

WTB Emag sight rail

Title says it all! Needs to fit an Emag rail.

I know these get pulled off all the time and thrown in a parts box to be forgotten for eternity, I'm just looking for one super cheap because I don't even know if I will in fact use it. As long as its not broken or filed/hacked up it can be in about any shape.

Thanks all
    Last edited by Cokrkilr; 04-01-2013 at 10:43 AM.

I have one for sale.

That one isn't the same one I'm looking for, the emag goes down and attaches to the rail with 6 screws

I'll take a look but I'm pretty sure I have a couple black ones.
    Max Lundqvist's 1 of 2 Angel Joy A1
    DEMONIC Freeflow Cocker No. 4 of 13 My Feedback

Sweet, just snap a pic and hit me up if you find em!

EDIT: And to elaborate more, I do not want the stamped stainless one that they started producing later on, If I do end up doing a sight on the gun the whole point is to ano match it .... and thats a big "if" I even like it on the gun?

Thanks again all! Start looking through all those old boxes and get yourself a few extra $$$ in your paypal! I know theres tons of these out there that havent seen light for a decade
    Last edited by Cokrkilr; 03-27-2013 at 12:10 PM.

Let me know if you still looking, I think I have couple different ones.

Still interested! Looking for the regular emag one. Not the stamped rt pro one.

I am sure I have two maybe more of what you are looking for. One with reverse gils.

Hey Cokrkilr

Is this what you are looking for?

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...Misc-AGD-Parts

Let me know.

Its not the one that's a stamped stainless version that they started making to cut costs...because people were just pulling the nice aluminum ones off and throwing them in drawers, boxes,bins,trash cans... and NOT selling them... hahahahaha

Thanks though!

what you're looking for is an RT classic rail. i've got what you want on my classic, but I won't let it go for cheap http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...66886342_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ShatterStar View Post
    what you're looking for is an RT classic rail. i've got what you want on my classic, but I won't let it go for cheap http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...66886342_n.jpg
    Yeah I realized that a little after posting the thread and it wouldn't let me edit the title.

And I'm jealous. I'm awaiting a picture and a price from closjoker... so we'll see where I'm at by the end of the day