Thread: Emag won't shoot in mechanical, moves selector switch when trigger pressed.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Emag won't shoot in mechanical, moves selector switch when trigger pressed.

Well, I just picked up a sweet emag in a package deal. At least I'm pretty sure it's sweet. First thing to fix is to get it to fire in mechanical mode. This thing was sitting in some persons closet for years, and in addition to a lot of filth, the darn thing doesn't fire in mechanical mode. I can move the eselector switch over to M, and then when I press the trigger, or just move the sear, the selector switch begins moving to "E."

Please help.

are there trigger stops?

Edit: Missed that last part. Have you tried taking it apart and making sure its all in there correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by sQuidvision View Post
    are there trigger stops?

Edit: Missed that last part. Have you tried taking it apart and making sure its all in there correctly?
    I don't know if everything in the selector is there. Can't really find any pictures. Can you help me out?

Shoulda bought the mat! Lol

I'm sorry I just had to, good luck with the trigger

Well, it looks liek it has everything. Maybe not the tiny little spring, I'll have to investigate that tomorrow.

Let me try a different tack. Just how does that little cylinder switch it between E mode and mech mode? I just can't see how that cylinder achieves that.

And thanks for providing that. That's one of the things I was looking for.