Thread: Just got windows 8

Just got windows 8

am now loading windows 7 back onto computer

Before you do that, go into the options and turn off the Metro User Interface. Then download a program to replicate/replace the start menu button (there are quite a few options). Try it for awhile like that.

I've heard and read that Win8 is a faster OS than Win7, not that I have any problems with Win7.

i haven't tried windows 8 but a guy i watch that does tech videos said something about downgrading performance just like vista did. after some time there will be patches that will make it better same with video cards it could be bottled necked by the software. if your in the all the star menu animations then it would be cool for that but if your like me and like speed over fancy laggy interface then i like xp and xp dosent hide buttons in the control panel like 7 dose and probably 8 i forget what button it was but i had to Google it.

I got the win7 mod thing... it still pissed me off.

Win8 takes fewer system resources and runs faster overall, as far as the interface, just takes getting used to imo.

it took me about 2 weeks to conform to Windows 8 but now I am really happy with it
    Max Lundqvist's 1 of 2 Angel Joy A1
    DEMONIC Freeflow Cocker No. 4 of 13 My Feedback