Thread: splash trigger

splash trigger

was there produced splash triggers to this frame? I have Eclipse / Sp triggers, but it then requires a little modification to make it fit. Anyone know?

I've seen splash triggers, but I don't think Eclipse did them.

What else do you have splash ano'd back there?
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

I meant if it was produced splash triggers for this frame.

A small tank, rails, trigger frames, Asa`s
    sight rails, foregrips etc. all in the same splash pattern.
    Will build a pumpmag but need a pumpmilled rail in this splash.
    And no, nothing is for sale.
    Last edited by swe_crazy; 03-29-2013 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by swe_crazy View Post
    Will build a pumpmag but need a pumpmilled rail in this splash.
    And no, nothing is for sale.
    I had a rail with the same splash that I had milled for the pump slot, still regret selling that pump mag, one of my favorite splash kits.

Strange kit... Doesn't seem to be Benchmark but that's a Benchmark frame, Smart Parts siterail, Smart Parts grip, unmilled AGD rail, and unidentified powerfeed plug that isn't Smart Parts. Might be piecemeal? Or made during a period where they didn't do all the parts in-house.

As for a trigger, well, get one matched. If it was me I'd polish it to match the body and get some shiny grips. I'd also consider switching back to the RAPS it's a great on/off and you will shred tank o-rings in that stock ASA as well as driving yourself crazy with the X-Valve.

Sweet looking kit!

Doesn't that tank have an on off built into the valve?

Very well might but you still have to remove it to fill... I'd also guess that the tank is unhydroable (yeah, I made that word up) unless the Swedes have different rules about such things. All I know is those old ASAs love tank o-rings the way a barn cat loves mice.

Have seen this type of power feed plug in a eclipse-splash kit but in Banzai Green(Have seen Differences in the other parts in the Eclipse kits, early / later versions might be so in this case ). It is not Smartparts for their missing the tab on the top. The trigger will be polished and slightly "modified" and I mounted on the asa because I wanted to see how it looked. You are right with the asa and o-rings ... been there done that.

Missing the Eclipse tab on the top too, though... But definitely an SP foregrip and Benchmark frame.

Pretty mystery kit... Very pretty mystery kit.

These tanks are more collection items. and yes it is "unhydroable" that word should be added into the dictionary.

I like Pretty mystery kit, it's my thing.
    This was another mystery kits until I talk to tracy on ptp and got the answer why this MiniMag had the ptp crazy-camo ano.

Did a "custom" trigger of it, new shape and a bit shinier.

mine is pump milled lol

Give it to me or I'll send over a rabies contaminated horny Swedish moose to you...

haha sorry sir it will be staying with me i still want that one mag we talked about on MCB not to long ago.

also look at my post in the misc section in a couple mins

Trigger looks good! They should have come like that from benchmark, that's my biggest turn off on their frames is the triggers.

This was another mystery kits until I talk to tracy on ptp and got the answer why this MiniMag had the ptp crazy-camo ano.]
    I collect "Cool Camo" markers, if you ever want to be rid of it.

These tanks are more collection items. and yes it is "unhydroable" that word should be added into the dictionary.
    Someone in your crazy blonde viking filled corner of the world made "ungoogleable" a word recently and I was inspired!

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    haha sorry sir it will be staying with me i still want that one mag we talked about on MCB not to long ago.

also look at my post in the misc section in a couple mins
    You can not have everything in life...it stays with me...precious...precious.

Good luck with your search / hunt after splash parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Cokrkilr View Post
    Trigger looks good! They should have come like that from benchmark, that's my biggest turn off on their frames is the triggers.
    Took no more than half an hour to do it. Would be much easier if it was made of aluminum.

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry View Post
    1, I collect "Cool Camo" markers, if you ever want to be rid of it.

2, Someone in your crazy blonde viking filled corner of the world made "ungoogleable" a word recently and I was inspired!

1, So do I, this is my first. Looking for a Micromag in the same ano.

2, Haha