Thread: High Quality Custom Made Paintball Gun Stands

High Quality Custom Made Paintball Gun Stands

Selling custom made paintball gun stands.

These will work with multiple gun's & setups. Even guns with a drop/cradle.

Rugged 3/4" pipe is used on all my gun stands to ensure stability and strength.

Simple design folds down for storage & into gear bags.

Rubber rests for securing your tank to the stand, keeps the gun from moving anywhere.

Rubber rest for securing your barrel into place on the pillar mount. Barrel actually clicks snug into place, adding even more stability.

Foam padded rests around the frame allow the stand to be placed virtually anywhere.

Works with a barrel sleeve.

The angle the gun is placed is just perfect for loading up your hopper.

Can add post to hang goggles, and hopper, or any other gear that will work.

Quality surpasses those of the competition. Built for paintballer's by a paintballer. All scenarios are taken into account when putting these together, no corners cut. Built to your specifications.

****Special Note****

Instruction's are included in the package. This helps keep the cost of shipping down, and since i am offering free shipping on these, it benefits me greatly, but don't worry, these are super simple to assemble.

Please state what size tank you are using. Standard or stubby. Please include a barrel length. Reason is, i build these to fit into gear bags, and want to make the most compact setup for you.

I offer multiple color's: Line-X Bedliner coating (black), Gloss Green, Gloss Red, Gloss Blue, Gloss Silver/Chrome, Gloss Black, Matte Black, Gloss White, Black or White Plasti-Dip (matte finish), Metallic Black. I am using a professional HVLP gun to spray these, a top finish clear coat is used to bring out a perfect finish on the gloss colors as well as great protection.

If their isn't a color you want from the above list, please message me and I will see what I can mix up. Custom order's please allow 2 days to ship.

**** Any equipment included in the pictures, besides the stand, is not included in the sale. It is their for demonstration purposes only.

Prices:

1 Gun holding stand 1 color: 35$ shipped, add 2$ for each mask gear post

2 Gun holding stand 1 color: 45$ shipped, add 2$ for each mask gear post

3 Gun holding stand 1 color: 55$ shipped, add 2$ for each mask gear post

4 Gun holding stand 1 color: 60$ shipped, 2 Free mask gear post, add 2$ for each additional

5 Gun holding stand 1 color: 65$ shipped, 2 Free mask gear post, add 2$ for each additional

6 Gun holding stand 1 color: 70$ shipped, 2 Free mask gear post, add 2$ for each additional

PM me for larger than listed stands.

Which one will hold My XMag with a Warp and 68ci tank?

Pmed, but a single will do it.