Thread: WTB Emag Battery Pack

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

WTB Emag Battery Pack

Looking to buy the battery pack for an emag. Using it for a sleeper pneumag so I don't need the battery. New to the emag world so I don't know anything about getting one of these, or if there are aftermarket ones. Since I don't need the battery I can take one that is in less than perfect condition or one that leaks.

I have a pack I could sell you in my thread without battery. How much you looking to spend?

I actually have no idea what an empty pack is worth. I have been in automags for quite a while though so would appreciate it if you didn't completely rape me.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_corean View Post
    I actually have no idea what an empty pack is worth. I have been in automags for quite a while though so would appreciate it if you didn't completely rape me.
    No raping here. I'm in Florida with my family for a disney trip won't be back until next Saturday but how does $45 PayPal shipped for a clear with blue anno splash done by bazooka boy sound?

Sounds good to me. PM me the pp addy and I'll send it right over. BTW, does it have a bottom plate? And does the bottom plate come off the rest of the assembly? Like I said, I have never even handled an emag.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_corean View Post
    Sounds good to me. PM me the pp addy and I'll send it right over. BTW, does it have a bottom plate? And does the bottom plate come off the rest of the assembly? Like I said, I have never even handled an emag.
    Yeah it comes with the bottom plate. Here is a pic of it for you

brand new no flaws, i have gotten them from tuna for 60$