Thread: LNIB Kingman Hammer 7 for sale in Black

LNIB Kingman Hammer 7 for sale in Black

Basically new Kingman Hammer 7. Bought it on a whim because it looked interesting and the price was right, did some minor internal polishing and modifications to make it more consistent and efficient, then decided I have too many toys. It's in like-new condition having had less than 100 shots through it, and includes the stock feedneck and plug, barrel, muzzle break, FS ready magazined, velocity adjuster, etc.

$85 + Shipping

Very tempting... I've always wanted to try one to see if mag fed FS was worth it without paying for a Dam.
    Any trades/partial trades?

I haven't been a "nelson guy" in a long time as my style of play changed, but the tall body and undercocking kit really sealed the deal for me as it feels a bit like some sort of backbottle sniper (both in size/weight and balance). I'm cleaning house here and on Ebay and trying to get to the low double digits for markers otherwise I'd keep it. Any yeah the first strike mag feed option is great! Toss a thumbscrew in and you can run a hopper too and switch on the fly.

As for trades, I need a few things, obviously with some items one of us would have to add:

-Shocktech FGP, Gloss Black
    -PPS Brass Cocker Barrels (raw, <685)
    -SP All American tip, Gloss Red 14"
    -Function On/Off ASA

-Corsair Vengeance 8gb DDR3/1600 (PC3-12800) chips
    -Corsair GS800 PSU 2013 Edition
    -Corsair Hydro H110 CPU Cooler
    -Corsair AF120 Case Fan
    -Corsair SP140 Case Fans

I can also include a 20" RAP4 sniper barrel with an XM177 muzzle brake for the right price/trade.
    Last edited by Frizzle Fry; 07-15-2013 at 02:51 AM.

Pm'd

Sold to Mercenario.

Whoops... I was a little late getting back to you. My bad. Glad you got it sold though.