Thread: Lightning Micromag

MOTY2

Lightning Micromag

You like rare markers? This one is for you. According to PTP, only 6 lightning Micromags were made.
    This one is in great shape. It has a few nicks here and there (most notably on the foregrip and on the powerfeed), but is in excellent condition considering its age. It is shooting great with no leaks and the Micromag RT valve has a lvl X installed.

One sold in January for $545 + $20 shipping and that one had a classic valve and non-matching trigger frame.

Price: $550 shipped via USPS Priority with tracking and insurance (US shipping only at this time, too risky for me to ship overseas)

Last edited by MAGgot; 04-23-2013 at 10:04 PM.

MOTY2
    Not so much as a post here on AO... you guys disappoint.

And you expect that to get you favorable responses...?

Can't get any interest on ebay either huh? Does that, maybe, tell you something about your price? Market for mags does seem to be rather low as of late... lots of mags aren't selling.

I would do $150 and a king cobra pump.

MOTY2
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
    I would do $150 and a king cobra pump.
    No thank you.

Bump for a beautiful marker, if only I had the money or something you might be interested in trading in

Just going to casually put this in here. A bit dirty, but it's been used recently (as in last weekend lol). Fantastic little shooters and a head turner for sure.

http://i.imgur.com/Ure2LtU.jpg