Thread: vert ss minimag bodies??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

vert ss minimag bodies??

does anyone have a rough estimate of how many are actually around?

i know of 2,
    ando,
    and now i have correia3's

I have one. I sold one to a guy in Texas iirc. I also had one that I sold to a guy in Canada.

and how many dont have cut feednecks?

One of the ones I sold had an uncut feedneck and basket. One had no basket and the feedneck was cut. One I still have has no bucket, but the feedneck is full length.

I sold one that was uncut. After years of searching for one it was one of the more stupid things Ive done. But at the time I needed cash more.

I forget now who bought it but he was gonna cut it. I remember someone who wanted a tall one traded him a cut one for it or something like that saving it. No idea where it went now.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    I sold one that was uncut. After years of searching for one it was one of the more stupid things Ive done. But at the time I needed cash more.

I forget now who bought it but he was gonna cut it. I remember someone who wanted a tall one traded him a cut one for it or something like that saving it. No idea where it went now.
    Think it was me. I traded it for the one I have now, plus the other guy added cash.

I have one

me i try for the rare stuff, i like rare, and one off stuff. yeah and there isnt a serial on mine.

I thought that the serial number would have been on the valves, along with extra lasering or something.

But along the lines of the original question, there is probably a way to solidly put a bounds/upper limit on how many there possibly are.
    "Accuracy by aiming."

Definitely not on the A-Team.

As rarely as they come up I would have a hard time believing there were 2-400 of these made. That's a lot of bodies sitting in people's closets/collections.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    As rarely as they come up I would have a hard time believing there were 2-400 of these made. That's a lot of bodies sitting in people's closets/collections.
    very true,
    i was just looking for people who have one to pipe up and shoot a pic

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    I had the exact opposite mindset...

The Automag was neck-in-neck for best tournament grade marker for a decade - it had far fewer private label versions than the competition (WGP Autococker) and thousands upon thousands were sold in that time and beyond. AO is a pretty small community, and the average regular user probably had 2-3 Automags (though plenty like me have a small fleet). 400 may sound like a lot of mags but still is a small run; the personal markers of our userbase is a drop in the bucket when it comes to how many markers AGD made over the years, and the Diggers were 15+ years ago. I'm amazed that AO can account for about a quarter of them.