Thread: Can someone maybe tell me what this stuff is worth?

Can someone maybe tell me what this stuff is worth?

I have here is a Raw UL body drilled for pump use. It has the start of a cut mark on the feed neck to shorten it.

Here I have a Dye UltraLight Back size unknown In good condition shows some wear.

Well... one, that's not a ule body or pump milled. Its a standard feed classic stainless body, $15-$20

The dye back could see $50-$60 since its twist lock

Honestly, I see those non-powerfeed bodies go for 10 dollars nowadays. The demand just is not there. It's also in terrible, awful condition.

Also, cokrkirr is correct, that is certainly not milled for pump. Pump bodies have an almost square like hole, instead of that narrow slit. It's like 4 times larger than that slit. And there's a little slit past that.

is the twist lock center feed?

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    is the twist lock center feed?
    You can tell by the way it's laying on the table its standard right

Quote Originally Posted by Cokrkilr View Post
    You can tell by the way it's laying on the table its standard right
    I think he meant "Is the twist lock barrel center feed?"
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

Quote Originally Posted by halB View Post
    Honestly, I see those non-powerfeed bodies go for 10 dollars nowadays. The demand just is not there. It's also in terrible, awful condition.
    $15 to $20 is still the market on those. Selling one for $10 means you net about $3 after paypal and shipping. Also, with today's forcefeed loaders, having a powerfeed body instead of a direct feed isn't as needed. It's worthwhile to note that if you're going to use an Automag to make an anti-tank gun for D-Day, or a 'Mag rifle project, you want a direct feed for the longer feedneck.