Thread: WarpFeed and Drop forwards?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

WarpFeed and Drop forwards?

Hey guys,

I wanted to get some feedback on a topic. As the title says, I'm curious if anyone uses a drop forward with a warp feed build?

I just recently got a drop on my warp build and its doing good but I wanted to know if the is anyone else out there doing the same thing?

Are there any drops that work particularly well with the warp? specific ASAs that work good? Also i've heard talk about a offset or your tank but I cant find anything on the net about it.

Hit me up with some knowledge if you can I've been away from paintball for 5-6 years and I'm excited to be coming back.

Thanks!

Just about any drop forward will work with the warp bracket. I used one in that exact setup. As for the ASA - personal preference really.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    Just about any drop forward will work with the warp bracket. I used one in that exact setup. As for the ASA - personal preference really.
    Yeah no doubting that it works but I'm curious about what other people are using. May want to experiment with others.

luke has some nice warp brackets and angled adapters that work well with the Warp feed system. www.Lukescustoms.com

i had a setup with a 6" drop and a warp. heavy but comfy.

check out my "meet the family" thread in paintball talk for pics