Thread: What are some other feed necks besides the CCM and RPG sub zero that work?

Smile What are some other feed necks besides the CCM and RPG sub zero that work?

Hello Team i want to a different fee neck on my Vert ULE body so i can fit my rotor. I found one from Dye but not sure if it will fit. Let me know what you think.

Thanks

http://shop.dyepaintball.com/dye_am/...ete-black.html
    Last edited by nathanjones008; 04-08-2013 at 04:07 PM.

I love CCM so that's what I use... AKA is comparable quality, as are newer WDP/APS models.

You could check out Custom Products, Tech-T, Check-It, Redz, Lapco, etc.

That DYE will not work; you need Angel threading.

Thanks! For the help

The A+ no-rise clamping feedneck is also awesome. A+ sells them on eBay from time to time, though I couldn't find one with a quick search.

I like my Redz cam lock quite a bit

When I built this Tac One from spare parts, I never was able to ID the feedneck until I met the Tac body's previous owner at our local field last weekend. Apparently this feedneck is an old Ion-threaded feedneck, and seems very close to Angel threads, but the newer Ion XE threads won't work.

^ Do not use ion threaded feednecks in place of Angel threads. The ion and Angel threads are close, but are still different, and you will end up cross threading, or stripping the threads. Beware.

Quote Originally Posted by TyeStick View Post
    ^ Do not use ion threaded feednecks in place of Angel threads. The ion and Angel threads are close, but are still different, and you will end up cross threading, or stripping the threads. Beware.
    The difference is extremely slight, due to the differences in the metric/imperial measurement systems. While there is some risk of cross-threading, it is very minimal considering the small amount of threading on these feednecks. This is especially true on the Ion-threaded Qloader adapters.

But I do agree that if there is an Angel-threaded equivalent, it's preferred.