Thread: new emag

new emag

new to this forum because of a recent purchase

just bought an E-Mag today

took it apart everything looks amazing. i have the battery on the charger now, hoping for the best.

my question is im not sure of the life that the battery that i have will be, and wondering if there are still people out there that make the battery for these things and if so how much? i either want an extra one for backup or get one that can last like a new one would have.

i like the idea of the mag being able to go from electric to mechanical so i may keep this and use it for rec play.

First congrats on getting a emag. As far as the battery I got a emag last fall and after trying to figure it out cause it was working then not working I went to a local batteries plus with my battery and it failed the load test and they built a new battery for 35. Works great now

sell it to meeeeeeeeeeeeee.
    no keep it,
    good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Syko89 View Post
    First congrats on getting a emag. As far as the battery I got a emag last fall and after trying to figure it out cause it was working then not working I went to a local batteries plus with my battery and it failed the load test and they built a new battery for 35. Works great now
    thanks there is a batteries plus here, i never knew they actually built battery cells. i will have to take it down there if it still has no power after the trickle charge is finished

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    sell it to meeeeeeeeeeeeee.
    no keep it,
    good luck
    idk man a good enough offer and i can part with some things i tend to have most guns for a few months anyways. there are only a few ill keep and those are sentimental to guns i owned when i started playing competitively

went to a battery place today. cost me 50$ for a 800MaH battery.

That's weird. Cost me 35 for a 1000. Was it batteries plus?

Most NiMh batteries these days are 1000mAh cells. I built my own for about $20. You really have to shop around for batteries. I've seen battery price variations as high as 100% of the base price between different distributors.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

Does it work with the new battery

congrats on the mag. cut that stove pipe body for an instant ban!

welcome to the family

i havnt picked it up yet, and my scuba is out of air. so i need to make a few stops before i find out how well it works.