Thread: Osg byop game the 28th

Osg byop game the 28th

Osg byop game the 28th. Located in Barnstead nh. Great field if you have never been. Hope to put some faces and mags to the screen names

I will try to make it, need to tech my new emag before tunaball. Plus, I love to wipe so, BYOP day will work perfectly

I wish it wasn't 2 hours north of me. I know 2 hours is nothing for you hardy NH types, but for us mass folk that's a hike.
    Last edited by Patron God of Pirates; 04-12-2013 at 10:09 AM. Reason: fixed derogitory term for people from my state

I'm playing the week before and the week after so I don't think I can make it. I do wan to try to go to the May one though.

I wont be able to make it. All my paintball money is a already reserved for Tunaball.

2 hours isnt a bad run. Steve comes out from Baltimore for Reaperball each year.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

Well 3 mag shooters confirmed. If you end up going look for this and that is me

Good times today @ OSG.

Table full O' mags.

That must have turned some heads. Wish I could have made it.

It was a good day, nice to meet some more granite state mag guys. People did not know what to make of Syko89's warpless feed, even when he explained it to them, you could tell they still didn't get it

Wish I could have made it. Ill try to make the next one.

It was a great day. Perfect weather to

Quote Originally Posted by emcl29 View Post
    It was a good day, nice to meet some more granite state mag guys. People did not know what to make of Syko89's warpless feed, even when he explained it to them, you could tell they still didn't get it
    Yeah I expected some attention but not every 5 min

When I was at the March BYOP I was asked about my "Shocker" quite a few times. One kid didn't understand who the gun could shoot without a battery. He then asked my what I had the BPS set to.