Thread: Zombie Paintball Safari?

Question Zombie Paintball Safari?

AO: I was recently down in Florida for my dads birthday hanging out near Gulfstream Park (Horse Track) and walked by this....

Zombie paintball safari?!?! I'm intrigued! Has anyone on AO done this before?

Used to be a place near me where they did (what I'm guessing was) something similar to this, granted quite a while ago.

It was one of those crappy Halloween pop-up haunted house deals that rented a ski-slope and the fields around it. Bunch of crappy teenagers and degenerate carnival folk dress like monsters and wander around woods/corn field at night for $6 and hour... All the kids get a PGP and a couple tubes, then pile on to the hayride and the tractor tows them around. The guy riding shotgun shines his giant spotlight around and does the color work, and the kids get to shoot the monsters. Never seemed very safe to me - everyone in the cart got safety glasses and that's it, and I'm pretty sure the monsters didn't get crap.

Google-Fu

No telling what kind of weirdness and depravity you will find down here.

http://www.festivalofsouls.com

Never heard of it before but I live around 250 miles from it.

I heard Orlando paintball has an indoor game in the dark zombies against the humans that sounds like fun.

ZOMBIE SAFARI PAINTBALL HAYRIDE

Immerse yourself IN A SAFARI EXPERIENCE like no other, as you take a trip INTO THE 50,000 S.F. RUINS OF AN APOCALYPTIC CITY. THE ONLY THING that stands between you and ALLOWING the DREADED Zombie virus TO SPREAD AND BECOME an epidemic, is your ability to take aim and dispose of wave after wave of HARD-TO-KILL ZOMBIES!

This is a UNIQUE adventure new to SOUTH FLORIDA that involves LIVE ACTION ZOMBIES. TAKE AIM and SHOOT AT THEM with THE VIRUS KILLING SERUM WE'VE LOADED IN paintball guns mounted to your moving SAFARI trailer. YOU ARE ADVISED TO EXERCISE CAUTION AS THE SAFARI PASSES.....THE ZOMBIES ARE KNOWN TO ATTACK THE UNWARY.