Thread: Taking offers on a Classic Dye Minimag with X-Valve & ULE Chromed out. Lots of mods.

Taking offers on a Classic Dye Minimag with X-Valve & ULE Chromed out. Lots of mods.

I have this minimag that I purchased and built several years ago. Beautiful gun. Worked amazingly well, very smooth and consistent velocity. Xvalve, ULE trigger, tons of mods and parts. I put $1300+ into this gun. Certain I'm not going to get that out of it. It hasn't been fired in 5 years, so i'm sure it'll need random seals replaced and a re-tune. Comes with a 4500psi crossy, empire loader, Freak Barrel Kit with short and long fronts and both aluminum and stainless backs. Probably a collector item at this point. No idea what its worth. If anyone has a good guess, let me know. Open to offers.

Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  40.3 KB

you could probably ask between 350-450 for it.

justification:

xvalve 200.00
    intelliframe- 60.00
    freak (i'm not certain since the whole kit is there, but probably close to 120 for entire kit)
    minimag body and rail- 100
    and if it has ULT and lvl 10, add in another 70ish per.

that about sums it up, of course those are parted out prices which are generally priced higher than the gun as a whole.

personally, i'm interested in a few of those parts, myself. you have two freak barrels? sell me one right meow

if you part the gun out, i'd probably take alot of this off your hands since i've got a similar set up i'm working on, except i have a hyperframe. i wanted an intelliframe for my RT classic too

03 join date ,, you need to start playin again !!

Quote Originally Posted by ShatterStar View Post
    you could probably ask between 350-450 for it.

meow
    375-475 if you include all the nick-nacks

I've done LOTS since 2003. Wish I had time for paintball but I just don't. This setup is the one I kept when I got out of the game.

If anyone wants it, I could do $400 shipped. Will include lots of other stuff with it. More barrels (Dye ultralite and some other lesser quality barrels) a cracked halo hopper, random parts, sears, springs, etc. Whatever I have left in the paintball bin. It does have ULT and Lvl 10 is in the X-valve already. I could do paypal and do a sale through ebay or something for the trust factor. Or you can just look me up on ebay under the same user name. 600+ feedback, 100% positive. Whatever floats your boat.

Use what you want and part out the rest.. Or restore it to awesomeness. Its a GREAT gun to play with!

sOo. can i buy one of those freak barrels off you? i don't need inserts. just the back and front thats on the marker in the pic

Certainly. I'll sell you the barrel and back for $400. And I'll throw in a free dye minimag and a bunch of other awesome stuff!

Bumpages

you didn't get my pm?