Thread: Another Doh! moment

Another Doh! moment

Finally decided to make the move and actually play pump all day today instead of using my RTing paint hose. Paint was crappy as all get out and I was getting a fair amount of chops, but whatever. Still having fun. However, in about my 3rd or 4th game, as I was getting more comfortable with pumping I was trying to pump it quicker and started seeing two balls heading out the barrel. Very wierd considering I underbored pretty well and shouldnt have been getting past the nubbins as I was just using a Revy. Went on for a little bit more until I did something, missed a pump and shot the marker twice. Ok? So I tried it again, and sure enough it was shooting semiauto...WTH? So I finish out the game and get back to staging and head over to the chrono area to find out what the problem is. I unscrew the FS screw, drop out the valve and yep, no wave spring! None. Guess that extra one that I found on the floor last week wasnt actually extra after all. LOL.

so do you feel your doh moment was forgetting the spring?

or pumping a semi when you didnt need to

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    so do you feel your doh moment was forgetting the spring?

or pumping a semi when you didnt need to
    Little bit of both actually. Forgetting the spring was more "Doh", pumping it when I didnt need to for 3 games was a little full on

Thumbs down Der

That happened yesterday to me, well I found out it was a der yesterday anyways.

So I have this little Chord mag, last time I used it was probably couple years ago, and it had a leak like it was coming from the area of the on/off.

Well I have several guns (mostly been using the Geo) and so I just put the mag down and started using something else.

I've been seriously thinking about going to Tunaball, so I thought I better dust the mag off and see whats wrong with it since its a mag get together.

So I took the macroline off the Xvalve fitting and half filled the fitting up with oil (yeah a lot of oil) put the line back on and fired it....NO LEAKS.

So my mag gets a two year vacation and all it needed was oil ?

Well I used it all day today with the SHP reg, 4 DYE lock lids and a 250 round high capacity Rotor no problem !

Played with it all day woodsball against all the high end guns with no problems. I really like that ULT !

Still has the drop kick but now it has the NDZ twister asa.

And yes I almost always use an Apex2