Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: my custom build

my custom build

http://s1325.photobucket.com/user/Br...?sort=3&page=1

Looking to finish this build, it might be my last...

looking to sell some stuff to pay XMT https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...Micromag-f-s-t

i'll update as it progresses
    Last edited by rukh013; 04-13-2013 at 09:52 PM.

mine

wow i love that! BL grip frames and triggers are very comfortable!

consider my mind blown!

Does that foregrip have a built in reg?

Thank you, I've drooled over both you guy's mags.

I'm donating all my project idea's after this is done for open source. I've been diagnosed with stage 2 myeloma at 26, i won't be playing to much longer as i bruise and bleed excessively... this will eventually turn into a wall hanger and i'll most likely sell it here for treatment moneys (I hope KNM is still around )

that is the foregrip off my vic, it is just a outer shell... however i have drawings to make a reg just like that of a vic to thread into a normal vasa.

I'm going to put HP steel line inside to have internal air (Ala Flatliner / Kwik)

Quote Originally Posted by rukh013 View Post

I'm donating all my project idea's after this is done for open source. I've been diagnosed with stage 2 myeloma at 26, i won't be playing to much longer as i bruise and bleed excessively... this will eventually turn into a wall hanger and i'll most likely sell it here for treatment moneys (I hope KNM is still around )

Wow sorry to hear man, do you have family history?

hope some how you get to enjoy this sick awesome beast when it is done. I take it the rail will try to flow body and rail?

Very unique.

I'm included in this

I...

uh...

Thank you

I feel for ya. I've been in physical therapy for months just so I have the ability to play and if I couldnt I just dont know how I'd feel. Feel better man!

Sadly i don't know any history on my biological fathers side, but it might have also been the radiation from being a Navy nuke

this is where my spare cash goes

I've got other ideas posted in my photobucket as well, linky at the top for a peak

Sweet build man.

The frame looks like it was meant to go with the body! I am loving it a lot. I might have to keep my eyes open on the BST as well!!!!

God speed my friend. I hope and trust that 2013 brings a miracle your way. Just continue to keep your head up and pray.

I'm staying positive, initially i was angry at the world and the Navy, but i'm doing better now (mentally)

I play at CSP in Chesapeake VA if anyone wants to hang out and play a game for some mral support, i know a few AOer's are "close"
    I know the owner here (use to work here) great field, great people

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    I'm included in this

I...

uh...

Thank you

I feel for ya. I've been in physical therapy for months just so I have the ability to play and if I couldnt I just dont know how I'd feel. Feel better man!
    There are many mags that I've drooled over here for idea's, including yours BT

WOW WOW WOW, just hot damn. i am really liking that set up, specially with that valve cap. and why the hell have we not seen or heard more about that xmag????

Quote Originally Posted by C_losjoker View Post
    WOW WOW WOW, just hot damn. i am really liking that set up, specially with that valve cap. and why the hell have we not seen or heard more about that xmag????
    thats the prototype simon made, isnt it.

*rukh013:is that yours, if so pm if you need to get a new home for it.

Wait, so am I understanding this clearly. I may be able to own one of these? yap, my mind is blown also. Hopefully it turns out that you recover quickly so you can use this beast again.
    Last edited by DCx7; 04-14-2013 at 10:46 AM.

suaze Guest
    Awesome build. It's a shame that it may be your last.

I hope you find treatment that will allow you to continue playing. Best of luck dude.

Quote Originally Posted by DCx7 View Post
    Wait, so am I understanding this clearly. I may be able to own one of these? yap, my mind is blown also.
    I've done lots of research into this build.
    the internal airline will be SS instrument line for industrial pneumatic valves rated to 5000 PSI, the frame can fit a MPA and sleeper LPR as well as electronics. I'm also working
    on this

HP air will run thru the asa via LPR sleeper style running up teeing of to the bottom of the valve and to the top of the LPR foregrip.
    the LPR is a schreuder style (tire valve) like the bob long regs almost a direct copy of the vic design

Looks great. Hope to see this finished. You should try make it into a reverse mag like hill did a while back. http://www.techpb.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=145522 <- here's one of the many build threads he had about it. Would be quite awesome if you could do that. He did say it was temperamental though. Maybe you can refine it a bit more?

Looks great. Hope to see this finished. You should try make it into a reverse mag like hill did a while back. http://www.techpb.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=145522 <- here's one of the many build threads he had about it. Would be quite awesome if you could do that. He did say it was temperamental though. Maybe you can refine it a bit more?
    the reverse mag build has been done many a time be for hill,

it was already proven to have issues. there is a reason Mr. K made his markers the way he did, or the platform that is.

good luck with the build man, and get better.

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    the reverse mag build has been done many a time be for hill,

it was already proven to have issues. there is a reason Mr. K made his markers the way he did, or the platform that is.

good luck with the build man, and get better.
    Ah, I didn't know that. Guess that idea is out the window.

Ah, I didn't know that. Guess that idea is out the window.
    i have a few ideas around this concept. No idea is ever completely out the window

awe man im sorry to hear about your health big Dawg? dood PM if ya need to talk...ill be praying for ya man!!!

MOTY3
    Man that is beautiful and compact and the body goes perfect with that grip frame. Is there a way to run it without a rail just like it sits? If not maybe a wave rail or something...either way that thing is smokin. Sorry to hear of your illness we will all be praying for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatliner333 View Post
    Man that is beautiful and compact and the body goes perfect with that grip frame. Is there a way to run it without a rail just like it sits? If not maybe a wave rail or something...either way that thing is smokin. Sorry to hear of your illness we will all be praying for you.
    The frame can't work without a rail, but the rail I have in mind is about 5mm high. just tall enough to fill the gap and hold the sear parts

parts are with XMT, lets see what happens!!!

parts are with XMT, lets see what happens!!!

any updates?

yes... updates

XMT is currently cutting the rail (as of Mon.)
    Pics up when I get them from XMT... maybe he could just drop them here...

Im tingling with anticipation, hopefully I can sell some stuff to pay for the anno

XMT is working on the v2 of the rail

Quote Originally Posted by Xmagterror
    Quote Originally Posted by rukh013
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmagterror
    any updates on my rail?
    Yes im working on the 2nd operation of it. sorry for the delay...just have been busy with my day job and had to fix my car last week. Its going to turn out sweet and will be worth the wait.

Jay

I have no doubt, just curious... could you snap some pics for the build tread please

What was up with V1? Curious thats all

You do some amazing work
    will do