Thread: Been out of the loop for a few years...

Been out of the loop for a few years...

I have been a way from paintball for a few years, ever since my 5 markers were stolen. Thinking about returning, looking for ideas for markers that would 'replace' my primary marker, I had a Dallara body/rail, Hyperframe with Morlock board and eyes, DW cf barrel and foregrip, X-Mag valve. Super light and compact. Still love Mags but any suggestions on anything similar size/weight/dependability? Thanks in advance.

just buy mag parts and assemble. itll be dependable its AGD

Welcome back, you can still get the set up you had. Might have hard time getting the hyper frame. But you have options, pneumag, epmag, egomag. Some new body styles are out and frames, luke and xmterror have come out with stuff recently.

Ill give an awesome recomendation for lukes mini vert frame

Been gone so long not sure if I even remember how to assemble a Mag, always loved the idea and videos of PneuMags, (EgoMag is a Mag with an Ego frame on it?), not familiar with EpMag. I lack the tools/time(work all night and only have one weekend off a month) to mod them myself at the moment. Been doing research and pricing kinda liking Dangerous Powers G1 and the GOG eNVy to get me back to playing then maybe start me a project Mag, cause nothing feels quite like a Mag(first marker I ever played with). Thanks again for the advice.

only marker I ever shot with a vert frame was an old Angel Fly, wasn't too fond of it, prefer 45 style

Chimera is an awesome vert frame.

If you are looking to get something cheap to start playing while you get your mag. look at ions stock ones can be had cheap, upgraded ones by not much more. Ego 5 and 6, old school impulse and cockers.

If you like mags why not score one from here or eBay. Heck. I saw a first gen rt on eBay last night for 150.

Been awhile away also. Been concentrating on my shooting hobby and working nights as an aircraft mechanic. Makes it hard to play p-ball at times. Still have my E-Mag and Classic.