Thread: ptp micromag 2000, micromag intellifeed, hyperframe, etc.

Green Bay, WI

ptp micromag 2000, micromag intellifeed, hyperframe, etc.

Hey guys - I've been out of paintball for quite some time, and currently broke! so time to sell some stuff I had been holding onto in case I ever got back into the sport. All prices are OBO and include shipping. Everything worked when I put it away ~ 3 yrs ago. ASSUME that you will need to take everything apart, oil things down, etc. Because of this, everything is AS-IS. I don't have an air tank or even the knowledge anymore to test this stuff.

1. PTP micromag 2000 vert feed with retrovalve. I THINK it has level 10 bolt, but please see pictures because I am really not sure anymore. If someone can definitively say, I will update this.
    $300 shipped.

2. micromag with AGD intelligrip. I THINK this have level 10 bolt and ULE trigger kit (it is 2 pieces and has a shim or 2 in between).
    $150 shipped.

3. Centerflag Hyper Frame. This worked when I got it but seems that the solenoid isnt firing anymore. I am sure someone could easily fix this because the board does work. see pictures.
    $75 shipped.

4. black smart parts progressive barrel and silver unknown barrel, 14", 12" (i think). FREE WITH ANY PURCHASE ABOVE IF YOU WANT THEM! Or $40 shipped for both.
    5. Anything else in the picture is fair game too for freebie with another purchase (parts kit, rechargeable battery, mini rail for an air tank)

Last edited by JJ8VAN; 05-29-2013 at 06:06 PM. Reason: added pics, added info.

Lancaster, PA
    Those are both Level 10 bolts
    Steve Shuey , Team Crimson Reign

Houston, TX
    that is an interesting silver micro, where did you get that micro (non 2000)? Is it a clone?

It's not a clone it looks to have just been milled down.

Very pretty! If I had the money, I'd send you a PM. Instead I'll wish you good luck with the sale of a great marker at a great price!