Thread: Help with ULE Mag...

Exclamation Help with ULE Mag...

I just received (yesterday) a ULE Mag that I purchased, and I can't seem to get a single ounce of RT effect when on the trigger. Is there a break in period for the xvalve?

I'm using a Ninja 68/4500 SHP. It's set from Ninja at 1100.

What gives?

Might want to take this to tech? Mods?

Does it have a ult in it? If so. And its tuned right. You shouldn't have the rapid fire rt effect.

And no. No brake in period.

There's no ULT installed.

Another question, when I press the trigger slowly, sometimes the sear pin with disengage, and I'll have to disconnect my air, and air back up to re-engage the sear pin to be able to shoot. Is that normal?

You're getting some bolt stick. Search "tune level 10 bolt" here in the tech forum and you'll find the topic a-plenty.

As for the RT, have you measured the size of your on/off pin? You might need to shave it down. On my first X-valve, a .750" pin would not RT at all. But after I used a dremel to grind it down to about .728", then it had a lot of response.

Bolt stick will severely reduce or eliminate any rt effect. Even if it doesn't cause the bolt to "stick" it slows the action down such that you don't get any reaction from the trigger.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

Quick update on this thread... I loosened up the rear grip frame screw, and re-tightned it, a little more than hand tightened, and it seems to have fixed the issue. Will report back if I run into more issues.