Thread: Automag Y frame and roller trigger

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Automag Y frame and roller trigger

I'm selling a gloss black Automag Y frame with Hogue palm swell panels. The frame is in very good condition with a few marks around the trigger pin hole. The frame will not come with a safety or trigger pin.

I would like $80 shipped. SOLD

I don't know much about this trigger. I found it in a bag of Automag parts. It should fit in an Intelliframe or any other frame that uses Intelliframe triggers. There is a bearing in the middle if the trigger as well as dual set screws. I think it works best on E-mags and possible Z frames but I'm not positive on that. I could only find a 10yr old thread on AO.

I'm not really sure on the price as I've never seen another one sold. I'll say $30 shipped.

I'll do the frame and trigger for $100 shipped.
    Last edited by BLachance75; 05-01-2013 at 06:35 AM.

I want the frame. Pm me your PayPal.

BTW. My wife is gonna kill me.

OMFG its a roller trigger! I've seen more triggernomcs triggers then those... good luck with the sale!

BT. What's the deal with the trigger? I plan to pillage my intelli to get the y up and running. But what is the back story on that bearing trigger?

There was a guy... 10-12 years ago that made ONE of those and showed it to tom. Tom though it was badass. An emag in elecro mode could flick the trigger up and down and get an insane semi auto speed. Seriously is was 20+ bps triger walk. Tom developed a bolt on kit that IS NOT what you have pictured. The agd devoloped one was 2 funky triangles that were bolted to either side and a bearing was added to the trigger in front of the middle hump. It was ugly... I'd didn't work as well as the original modified trigger... and it flopped so hard it dented the floor as it fell. I havnt heard anything after that thread where everyone told tom no.... until I saw this.

What you have is probably not the original even though it looks identical but probably someone wanted one like the one in the vid and made it themselves....

IF you can prove... through tom or otherwise... that its the original roller trigger.... you sir may not have found gold but i take my hat off to you.

Awesome. Bunny posted the original article. It has the picture. Yours is a privatly made one.

https://www.automags.org/forums/conte...Roller-Trigger