Thread: Contact info for Q-Loader?

Contact info for Q-Loader?

I'm still without parts I ordered on Apr 1st... Q-Loader has stopped responding to my calls and emails.

I have been emailing: support@qloader.com and leaving voicemails at 1-800-910-4522 both of these methods have worked for me in the past... no response for the last 14 days and counting

Does anyone have a better more direct way to get a hold of this guy... I think his name is Eric

Here is the gist of my situation:

On April 1st I ordered:

1-Ion mod kit
    2-90 Degree low rise elbows
    2-Quick release hose adapters

When the package showed up on April 8th it was missing both of the elbows and both of the quick release hose adapters.

I sent an email immediately after I opened the package on Apr 8th and found that it was missing parts. I told him that I was missing two 90 Deg. low rise elbows and two quick release hose adapters.

On Friday April 12th I got an email from him, saying that he sent my missing parts to me via two day air.

On Tuesday April 16th I received a package containing two 90Deg low rise elbows and nothing else!

I immediately sent an email notifying him that I still didn't have all the parts I ordered.

Today is April 30th.... I have sent multiple emails, and left multiple voicemails and have received zero response.

I would like to think he isn't just blowing me off.... but I'm starting to get that sinking feeling that I might be getting screwed.

They have a facebook page you might try, but their customer service is just notoriously bad. At times it appears that it's just some guy who checks emails and listens to an answering machine about twice a month.

I spent months trying to get ahold of them to get an Ion-threaded low-rise adapter (the kind that's 99% equivalent to Angel threads, not the other kind (IonXE?)), which I believe is discontinued. If you actually got that part, then count your lucky stars because the battle is mostly won.

Ancient Innovations Corporation
    1600 East Cypress, Unit #5
    Redding, CA 96001

Phone: (800) 910-4522
    Fax: (530) 623-3978

Quote Originally Posted by Justus View Post
    They have a facebook page you might try, but their customer service is just notoriously bad. At times it appears that it's just some guy who checks emails and listens to an answering machine about twice a month.

I spent months trying to get ahold of them to get an Ion-threaded low-rise adapter (the kind that's 99% equivalent to Angel threads, not the other kind (IonXE?)), which I believe is discontinued. If you actually got that part, then count your lucky stars because the battle is mostly won.
    I guess I'll consider myself lucky then... that came as part of the Ion mod kit that did show up.

I'm not trying to badmouth the guy. I've spoke with him before, and he seemed genuinely interested in answering my questions. He even threw in a 7/8" clamp on feedneck adapter for free on this order because he wasn't sure the screw in one would fit my ULE body. I was just starting to get worried after not hearing back for two weeks.

Makes me feel better that I'm not the only one who can't get a response from him. I guess I'll cool my jets a bit and just keep sending him an email every couple days, so its near the top of his inbox whenever he checks in next.

Yeah, I'll agree with that. Once you get ahold of them, they do stick to their word. Just making any kind of real contact is the hard part.

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry View Post
    Ancient Innovations Corporation
    1600 East Cypress, Unit #5
    Redding, CA 96001

Phone: (800) 910-4522
    Fax: (530) 623-3978
    Thats the number I've been calling. I thought maybe there was a secret "Batphone" type hotline to Q Loader

I'll keep pestering him a couple times a week or so and see what happens. I have most of what I bought... so it's not a huge deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Justus View Post
    Yeah, I'll agree with that. Once you get ahold of them, they do stick to their word. Just making any kind of real contact is the hard part.
    I can't say I blame him. The Q Loader is a niche market within a niche market, he's probably not getting rich off the thing. Probably busy working a real job making ends meet.

3month necro post but around the time you were having trouble we were transitioning our customer service. From now on contact me via here or on the page at FB if you are having trouble and I will sort it out within a day or two, we are aware of our problems with customer service because we get so backed up sometimes, we have been working on speeding it up, so far I'm the quickest way to contact Qloader.

If you're the quickest way to contact Qloader, can you let me know if it's even possible to pick up an Ion-threaded low-rise adapter, a 90* elbow (the newer kind that clamps together), and a hose adapter for the same elbow? I plain gave up on trying to get more of those parts because I couldn't find them anywhere.