Thread: Should I get a new/used emag, SFL, or extreme??

Question Should I get a new/used emag, SFL, or extreme??

I would like to get everyone's input as to what I should get. I currently have an RT that I'm going to sell and I'm going to get an emag. I just don't know if I should wait and get an extreme, an SFL, or just get a new/used EMAG. I've already thought this out quite a bit I'm just looking to see if I missed something.

These are the considerations in my decision:
    * I want a warp to minimize my target profile. I've never played with a warp but can't see why I wouldn't like it.
    * I shoot right and left handed but I'm mainly left so I will have the gun set up warp RIGHT but I will have it configured so that I can change hands if need be.
    * It seems that with a warp and either a turbo-revvy or a Halo that I wouldn't have much need of the ACE. I'm not really concerned about running low of paint in the hopper as I usually stay on top of that very well.
    * I like the idea of the micromag useing cocker barrels but I don't see any REAL advantage of them.

Any other considerations that I've missed?
    What would you recommend?

Right now I'm leaning towards a used EMAG with a hopper left that has a short power feed tube on the top. Some seem to have a really long feed tube and others a shorter one but not as short as a warp feed body. I figure that way if the warp fails then I can still switch the hopper over to the power feed and still be usefull.

Thanx, Dave.

Warps are nice, yeah, get one. I'd go with the Xtreme to use the Warp better, and to be honest, if your Warp failed (which it wouldn't!) you're not gonna just whip out the elbow, unscrew your loader, attach it to your 'gun, and go on playing in your tourney - you'll get shot out. Cocker barrels are better than twist lock because they're tighter in the gun, reducing barrel shaking, and therefor increasing your accuracy! Of course, they take a long time to get out, but oh well.

I'd want an easily customizable 'gun (Xtreme, SFL) with Cocker barrels (ditto) and a modular loader adapter (ditto). I just like the Xtremes better... dunno why. Oh well.

OSM
    Coming Soon:
    Who knows anymore...

anyone else???

come on....give me some feedback....

Thanx,Dave.

up

hullo

I'm just replying to say that I face your exact dilema...I want to sell my RT, and get one of those E-mags.

The way I see it at this point, get a used E-Mag for super cheap, or just plop down 900$ for a shiny new one, get a warp feed, and bam. I mean...no one has chopping probs with a warp, and it's like impossible to out shoot...I might just wait and warp my RT, until I find a great E-mag deal, i'm, looking for hopper left chrome or black body.

Those SFL, and Xtreme's are flipping awseome, crazy mack...you know, but then again...its like 500$ more, is a modular body really worth it? And what if you got more than one Mag barrel...thats more than one mag barrel u cant use on the SFL or xtreme, and that bit of cocker threads and accuracy...I dont believe it ONE BIT...come on this is paint ball! not real guns, I've had my RT and Classic shooting so accurate that it was unbelievable, but the paint was too thin shelled so I stopped....heh

I'll check back in on this thread.
    lookin fer IR3 or Xtreme (C&C)

black RT Mag for sale. Great condition. Stock barrel, sanded bolt, I-frame, blade trigger. Extra parts, bolt spring, internals o-rings, extra hardline, nubbins, hardline. it doesnt break balls except on ppl. asking $450.

AIM SN: Fishsauce66

Slight problem here.

* I shoot right and left handed but I'm mainly left so I will have the gun set up warp RIGHT but I will have it configured so that I can change hands if need be.

With a warp you do not need to change hands. You just turn the gun sideways and shoot out the oppiste side. It's hard to change hands and shoot it.

As for the rest of the stuff. A revy on a warp is just fine. Don't get a HALO for this job. It adds about a pound to your gun and it is pretty loud. Plus the warp will make up for and gaps in the revy.

You'll love the warp. I don't think I could play without one. And for the cocker barrels I never shoot one so I can't help you there. Hope this helps.
    Chupas

Shakira series YO-Mag. Purple to black fade
    Yo Boy for life