Thread: Emag Tune & Tech

Emag Tune & Tech

Is there somebody who tunes and techs emags? I have one that needs lots of help to get shooting.

tunaman,
    all the way.

How much does it cost you think?

that all depends on what it needs. if its a couple orings, the shipping will cost more than the parts. if you have been using parts to bang in nails into concert, slightly more than some orings.

if you can't get a hold of Tunaman or Tuna's bench is full, i.e. a long wait time; contact Big Evil.

I agree that Tuna is a great way to go. You can also try posting up the issues you are having here and maybe the forum can get you up and running.

Doesn't shoot in mechanical or electronic modes but the solenoid works on its own and the battery is good too.

It gasses up fine and the x-valve works in other markers too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dank Jedi View Post
    Doesn't shoot in mechanical or electronic modes but the solenoid works on its own and the battery is good too.

It gasses up fine and the x-valve works in other markers too.
    Just because it turns on and the solenoid clicks when it's not aired up does not indicate either are good, fyi.

It wont shoot mechanical either. So if I hold down the sear with an allen key and it clicks it still might be bad?

It wont shoot mechanical either. So if I hold down the sear with an allen key and it clicks it still might be bad?
    You might have the wrong on/off pin in there.

Might be worth reading through the Tolerances sticky and checking all the tolerances such as sear rod length, on/off pin length, plunger rod length etc. And as mentioned above, just because it will trigger the solenoid it doesnt mean the battery is good. Whats the output when its fully charged?

New battery? Sear rod adjustment to see if it will work mechanical?

When fully charged, battery output should be >18v. Here's a link to some info: https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...battery+output

If you don't have a voltmeter, you can take it to somewhere like Batteries PLus and they can test the pack for you and rebuild it if necessary. If the battery is more than 4-5 years old and been used, it's more than likely shot.

is there supposed to be different on off size for all the different valve and markers bodies?

Ok, first thing is when you pull the trigger is the pin out or can you pull the trigger all the way back flush? And most common thing of it not firing in mech or elec mode is......did you turn off your saftey? Noob mistake....I learned.

is there supposed to be different on off size for all the different valve and markers bodies?
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...tomag-Level-10