Thread: mags forgotten

mags forgotten

Well while in a hunt for a decent size group to regularly play with. That are not all rookies. I played with a local scenario team this past Saturday. Great day of hard play. And any going to LL6 give the raw dawgs a salute and don't underestimate them. They play clean and fair. But they will push hard. And I think I found my group Well anyways it was so odd really finding out how nonexistent the knowledge is on anything non vert feed and electric these days. There were 12 or more playing. Most in them in there mid to late 20s. None knew what my old RT was. And better yet. I had my power feed plug out on a table while I was cleaning up my gun and none of them even knew what that was. When explaining what the gun was they instantly thought it was a copy of a tippman response trigger gun. it just really put in prospective how this sport has shifted in the last 10 years. On a plus side. I represented pretty good for AGD and they all knew not to underestimate the old mech steed since I was in the group of 4 that were kept seperated. My old rt and there 3 egos. But man..... things have changed.

Where will the raw dawgs be at LL6?

Glad to hear that you found a group to blast with!
    NO ONE at my field knows what a Mag is. I used to play with a RT Classic back in the day, when the majority of people were familiar with Mags, but today it's a different story.

I'm sure I'll get looks when my y grip gets here that I bought. And if I modify a halo B I'll really get looks.

BT. I know they are not playing for the hoard. But other than that not sure. I can find out. I'd love to go with them. But this is too short notice for me to fund the trip.

I am planning to go with them to bear claw in October for the game of thrones so I'm game for a little ao get together down there.

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    Where will the raw dawgs be at LL6?
    New empire Minotaur legion.

errr, I'm under DJ with the centaur legion. playing with infamous

When emcl29, boltaction and myself went to osg paintball for the byop game our table of mags got more attention than any other marker there.

Seems like a thread like this pops up every few weeks, but yes Mags are somewhat of a rarity at most of the fields I play at. Pulled out a pumpMag a few weeks back and had some guy oggling it most of the day. He couldn't believe someone was actually playing with a PumpMag and was pretty thrilled to see one in person. Of course I had the owner of the field talking about it as well. Kept going on about it being stainless steel and the only marker made in the USA anymore. When I mentioned it was actually the only SS bodied one that I had and most of my others were aluminum bodied he looked at me like I was crazy.

BT. Sorry man. Would have been pretty cool if you guys were all on the same team. I think they have 4 or 5 from the group going. One thing about it. They play fair.

OPBN. I know that about the mags. I was more shocked about them not knowing what a power feed was. Or being shocked my tank was adjustable and had an output gauge. That kind of thing. Never seeing a mag wasn't anything.