Thread: Thank you luke! Got my new parts!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thank you luke! Got my new parts!

My micromag that has seen roughly 2 years of use has received new parts courtesy of Luke. It is ready for ano, but I am not. Still scrounging up the money to finish off the ano. Don't worry, it will be re-annod the same alien scheme. I also need to get a vert feed module made. Trying to find a machinist to do it.

Engraving translates to Chang (my last name) in Chinese.

He did a great job on the engraving and was very quick with his responses and shipping. Thanks again luke!

Thumbs up

Will someone help this guy get this guy to Tunaball plz.

I -must- get one of these foregrips for my mm 2k9 with the mini grip on it.. They match so wonderfully. it'll have to wait till things settle down though.. buying a house in two days.. o.O

Quote Originally Posted by RehKal View Post
    I -must- get one of these foregrips for my mm 2k9 with the mini grip on it.. They match so wonderfully. it'll have to wait till things settle down though.. buying a house in two days.. o.O
    Unfortunately the grip won't fit an MM2K9.

The mounting screws are different. Ask luke, he has 2 other foregrips that may fit. Not sure what mounting style mm2k9s use.

Quote Originally Posted by DCx7 View Post
    The mounting screws are different. Ask luke, he has 2 other foregrips that may fit. Not sure what mounting style mm2k9s use.
    I wont be making any for the 09, sorry.

Yea, they dont fit the 09 but Chang got the last one anyway.

Congrats on the house!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage reigns View Post

Congrats on the house!!!!
    Thanks.

Luke, yea I got my mm2k out and looked after your reply and noticed the mounting of the foregrip, had never looked before now. I saw the hole in the bottom of your grip and thought the screw web there... Didn't think of it being air through. Oh well, maybe I can get something made eventually.

Back to thread now. Can't wait to see everything annoed to match on this. Love that type of anno.

Not sure if I want to get an ULT kit for it. Only 50$, maybe I should try. Any input you guys got on these?