Thread: What is Simon up to now??!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation What is Simon up to now??!

Quote Originally Posted by simon
    Once again I find myself thinking how amazing the support I have from all of my friends and players in the industry. Had a great weekend at the MAO PSP last weekend. It's made me think of doing something revolutionary in the paintball industry... some BIG, no HUGE, news coming in the next few weeks. Baby steps to start with but once I get to running... until then I want to let everyone know that my new company is called Inception Designs. The website will be www.inceptiondesigns.com, the facebook page will be https://www.facebook.com/InceptionDes the youtube channel will be http://www.youtube.com/inceptiondes the instagram will be http://instagram.com/InceptionDesigns/ time so subscribe or follow if you want to hear the news first

Let the rumors begin!!

Wink Mounts

I tried videoing paintball games while I was playing.
    It distracted my play, so I dont do it any more.
    But good luck with the new product.

Last edited by going_home; 05-07-2013 at 08:34 PM.

he's making mags... oh god I hope

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Maybe he will let the cat out at Tuna ball ?

keep feeding him alcohol and i'm sure he'll let something slip. the way to the secrets are through his liver.

I can see it now. New mags everywhere. New mags everywhere!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    keep feeding him alcohol and i'm sure he'll let something slip. the way to the secrets are through his liver.
    Passing through the blender on the way!

I'm curious to know what he's making myself....he's gotta be up to something good to buy two brand new CNC machines. I have a million and one ideas myself for all kinds of stuff but I'm just too short on time to make it happen.....Simion sure has had his hands on allot of the equipment that makes our sport so great today.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Thanks for the support guys, but if it was me, they were embellishing the story somewhat.

I have 4000 sq ft of workshop and office space, not 10k

I do have brand new machines made in the USA to make more stuff in the USA. :tup: :tup:

I do not have large freight deliveries regularly unless you count the machines since I am making stuff here and sending it out, if anything things are going the other way.

I am still small, but have BIG plans. Some huge news to come next week with which I may cause a paradigm shift (again ), we shall see. It's certainly something people in this thread will be interested in.

Facebook is up, and the website/store should be up before the end of next week.

I will be at Living Legends with t-shirts/hats/some product and some very cool stuff that you will want to check out in person if you are going...

BTW, I once made 50 cal drop in feeder systems to update a Prophecy or Z2. There was a video somewhere of Bob Long using one. Nice work on the Rotor system Andrew :tup:
    hmmmm, from PBN

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Let the rumors begin!!