Someone on a FB B/S/T pointed you guys out to me and told me you guys love these things lol.

Super Q-Loader package. No parting. No trades. I've never owned one of these before and while it DOES pique my interest, I have a long list of gear that I WANT. It came in a trade and I have no need for it. According to the previous owner it's working and with his great rep from where I bought it from as well as the smooth trade transaction I have no reason to believe otherwise. This is a long process to set up that I don't have the patience for. So I have not personally tested it, but I have no doubts in my mind that it will work.

Comparing this to the Q-loader store what you get are 7 (SEVEN) Q-Pods, standard mounting options and the main attraction being the Tiberius T9/9.1 adapter. Let you mount it where the hopper adapter goes and place it on any weaver rail. No modification required. Completely reversible. The pod pack fits 4 pods and an air tank, with rings for suspenders, but I don't think it's an official qloader pack. But they do fit. The baggie contains misc parts like an extra hose and what looks like all the basic mounting options that you would get normally. IT also comes with the re-loader and a very detailed step by step via pictures and text manual.

ALL THIS FOR $200 SHIPPED