Thread: why doesnt airgun designs make there own foregrip extender for the z-s

Thumbs up why doesnt airgun designs make there own foregrip extender for the z-s

it would be sweet and you could custom make them so they fit right in front of the z-gripand it would be soooooooo comfortable i would buy an intelli-z-grip and the airgun designs foregrip extender.
    good traders- agdmagman2001, magdude25,Geoff Noble, than205, X-plosive, speedball4life, CoFFey[NiTrO], Snakebite78, zads27

man you really hit the ball on that one i agree totally.
    chrome RT
    dye boomstick 12"
    68 3000 flatline
    12 volt rev

Exactly what I was thinking. I have been wondering about that for a long time, because the KAPP ones are way too long and look kind of ugly when the foregrip looks like it's on a Spyder because it's so far out!!
    "If everything is under control your not moving fast enough."

i somehow doubt they'll make a foregrip extender for a product thats rather limited in numbers... I can see them incorperating a foregrip/extender into the new Intelli-Z-Grips, or maybe even just an extender for more versitility. My guess is, until then, your stuck with the KAPP ones, or custom made ones.

View My Mags

"Think First, Think Fast, Be Careful, Pursue. Be Great."

i know it was just a thought but kids at my field said they would buy one if it was closer to the trigger frame they would buy a z-grip that is.

ya i dont like how they look either too far out, i like things all nice and tight, one of the reasons i am not buying a z-grip, cause i need a foregrip and i got intelli!
    hmmm mabey ill bend my intelli alot some how to make it 90degrees but my wrist really does hurt after playing..... couldnt AGD mess with the trigger guard to fix that problem?

does a z-grip work with those 15 degree vert asa adapters?

i was just thinking would a z grip work with out an extender if you had a smartparts grip with the berrel plug out any body have a pic of that it sound like it would work.

I am faced with this exact perdicament right now. I was going to post a thread similar to this, but someone beat me to it.

Originally posted by Cha0tic
    does a z-grip work with those 15 degree vert asa adapters?
    no it won't because the way the trigger gaurd is set up it extends out and covers the foregrip screw hole.
    I really want to put a foregrip on my z set up, but can, so i might have to do some grinding, and cutting to the kapp extender.
    any other suggestions?

what i did was took a kapp foregrip extender and drilled a hole closer in. it got kind of messed up so i'm going to try another one. don't really have the funds to be messing around so i'm going to stick with what i have for now. then you would just have to cut off the lips holding the foregrip onto the rail. kinda easy.
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...light=feedback

My girlfriend said that if i bought another paintball gun, she'd leave me........ I sure am going to miss her.

Tim Jacobitz Guest
    you can't get an air reciver on the gun with the z-grip on it. i got a kapp extender on my gun but still put my hand on the trigger gaurd because the for grip sits to far forward. I am going to drill a new hole and move it back also. do you have a pic? I would like to see what it looks like.

yeah lets see some pictures very interested in how close it is to the trigger frame?

well, as i said, i kind of messed it up. plus i didn't have a big enough drill bit to make the 2nd hole for the head of the screw. it wasn't measured and off centered so itt came out like crap. once i get the money for another one and i get off my lazy ___ to get that other drill bit, i'll get some pics.

ok.....sweet i cant wait to see