Thread: Purple ULE body match

Purple ULE body match

Does anyone know of a barrel that is a close match to the purple ULE bodies?

Thanks.

CP barrels match and Caustic customs can do a color match for ya as well!

Quote Originally Posted by need4reebs View Post
    CP barrels match and Caustic customs can do a color match for ya as well!
    Thanks, I was wondering about the CP's, some look like a pretty good match and others not so much. Anyone have a purple dye ultralight to compare to a ULE body?

Quote Originally Posted by robertreed711 View Post
    Thanks, I was wondering about the CP's, some look like a pretty good match and others not so much. Anyone have a purple dye ultralight to compare to a ULE body?
    here is some of caustic customs purple ano....as well as some very nice builds:
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...M-Build-Thread

Keiko819 also has a Sa WeeT purple a black build that caustic customs did the purple ano...so there are a few more people to talk to?

i used the CP purple barrel, detents, and ASA on my black and purple build...oh yeah CCM's purple is also a good match as well.

I remember the CP being pretty close but I had the black freak back between the barrel and the body so any difference wasn't drastic. Unfortunately this marker is in my brother's hands so I can't confirm but maybe picture might help a little. Good luck.

i say get a barrel that you love to use and have casutic customs do the match, heres the match he did for my purple x valve, its spot on and he has always done great work to my knowledge...

Quote Originally Posted by audioSLAVE View Post
    I remember the CP being pretty close but I had the black freak back between the barrel and the body so any difference wasn't drastic. Unfortunately this marker is in my brother's hands so I can't confirm but maybe picture might help a little. Good luck.
    Thanks audioSLAVE, that's the direction I think I might go since I already have a black CP barrel kit and it does look pretty close. How did you get the purple CCM feedneck ring? I was looking and thought they only offered blue, red, black, and silver.

Quote Originally Posted by keiko_819 View Post
    i say get a barrel that you love to use and have casutic customs do the match, heres the match he did for my purple x valve, its spot on and he has always done great work to my knowledge...

Keiko, that's a beautiful set up but I'm really looking for something off the shelf. I appreciate the info though and if it comes down to it I will definitely look into caustic customs.

CCM has purple parts, contact CCM CHICK on MCB or enquire through their eBay store which I believe is Laurie who is super helpful as well.

Quote Originally Posted by audioSLAVE View Post
    CCM has purple parts, contact CCM CHICK on MCB or enquire through their eBay store which I believe is Laurie who is super helpful as well.
    Thanks, I actually sent them a message on ebay on Friday but haven't heard back yet, maybe Monday.

Yea...ccm has a pretty darn close purple on their fittings as well

Well, I spoke to CCM and got one of their feednecks with a purple clamping ring and after some digging I was able to track down a barrel like the one below.

Those two things should really bring it all together ...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

hey dood splat15k has a bike grip that he thought would have the black rubber part and rubber grip part is actually purple? i bet he would trade ya the purple rubber grip for your black rubber grip?