Thread: SoCal Automag users

Cool SoCal Automag users

If you're in SoCal, give a shoutout!

I spotted a fellow Automag user today...

Red ULE body with the Carbon Fibur sleeve mod, along with a Triton frame. It was really at my station, and I didn't have time to much time to chat, but he seemed surprised that I knew what he had. He asked if I was on AO, and I told him yes...

Shoutout!

was it Djinnform with this beauty?

Edit: I suppose that is a black ULE body... but hey its close!

^ That's it!

Good looking out!

I'm in socal. I'm relatively new to mags but so far I love them. My go to field is sc village.

Quote Originally Posted by sniper42 View Post
    I'm in socal. I'm relatively new to mags but so far I love them. My go to field is sc village.
    Nice! What kind of Mag are you shooting?

Right now I have a black 2k9 micromag with an rt pro valve. At the moment it is fighting my but the last time I played with it was super fun. I've also got a level 10 classic mag for a loaner.

Quote Originally Posted by sniper42 View Post
    Right now I have a black 2k9 micromag with an rt pro valve. At the moment it is fighting my but the last time I played with it was super fun. I've also got a level 10 classic mag for a loaner.
    2009 Micromag? Nice choice!
    I enjoy seeing classic and vintage markers at the field. People act surprised when I recognize their markers.
    Most markers I see are Tippmanns and Spyders. Of course you see a few Luxes, DM's and all types of other sorts, but it never gets old seeing the classics.

Magger here. I generally go to CPP or Poso Creek Paintball, with the occasional trip to SC for a mag vs. cockers game. I see a fair amount of old classic mags at CPP and SC, but none at Poso yet.

You'll see me rocking either of these.

I'd imagine that I'd see more Automags at SC Village... Bigger fields, very recballer friendly. You just tend to see more Mags in a recball setting, opposed to other types of fields.

Nice mags by the way Big B!

Name:  463044_10101439913862931_295988034_o.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  36.5 KB

So here's my baby. Started off as a minimag with a lvl 7, then upgraded to a lvl 10 and emax valve, and then got her pneu'd. Barrel has been swapped out for a deadly wind carbon fiber tip with a freak SP barrel back. Took her out for a spin today, and gave me a whole new level of mag lovin