Thread: kila detents

kila detents

so im have some raw detents that im sending in for ano and i took them all apart and there seems to be a small magnet glued in the bottom of each, anyone ever taken these out or have any ideas to loosen the glue? ive tried getting them out with dental pics and had no luck, thanks for the help

If they are glued I would try a little heat and try to pull out again

I have some raw ones headed my way as well; I'll let you know how the magnet removal goes...I thought they would come unassembled with them being raw and all.

Have you contacted Kila? I am going to be in the same boat coming up soon, I would be curious to see what works.

i will have to try a heat gun first, its at work though so it will happen tomorrow, i havent tried kila yet but ill let you know how the heat works...

from a couple that i have owned. the glue makes life easier. you don't need it, but it helps set the opposing magnets. so heat it up, clean it, then a dab of your favorite glue on reassembly.

so i put the detents in front of a blow dryer for a couple min. and the dental pic took the magnets right off, no problems...

Nice! Glad it worked out well. Mine arrived yesterday, but they came unassembled like I was hoping.