Thread: ProLine Auto Response Trigger Frame issue

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

ProLine Auto Response Trigger Frame issue

I am new to the forum. I have been playing paintball since 1989/90 and have always wanted an automag. Recently I acquired 2 original automags. They needed seal replacements but with a little help, I was able to get them both working. The owner of one of the mags that I bought threw in a proline autoresponse trigger frame. With a little trial and error (and youtube videos) I was able to install the frame. My buddy has a similar auto reponse frame and it is suppose to fire on the trigger pull and release. This one is very unpredictable. It sometimes fires on the pull and release. It sometimes fires 3 times. It fires if the frame is knocked into. I have not fired paint or reballs through it with the grip installed. With the unpredictability of it, I'm worried I'm going to be chopping paint. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to adjust this? I'm not sure if it needs a new spring or even if the spring that is installed is original. I would like to replace the spring. Is this an original spring? Any suggestions on where to get a replacement? Could it need a new sear? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm going to try and post pictures. Please ask me if any more angles are needed and I'll do my best.
    Attached Images Attached Images