Thread: Any mag experts out there want to tackle my non-working mags?

Any mag experts out there want to tackle my non-working mags?

I've got a bunch of mags that have been sitting non-functional for far too long, and I'd like to get them up and working. I will pay for the repairs (or trade p-ball gear), I just don't have the time/parts right now to do them myself. The guns I need worked on are 3 sydarms, an automag RT pro, 3 automag RT classics, and my Eframe mag. If you can help, or know someone else that can, please pm me. Preference would go to anyone located in Southern California. Thanks in advance mag brothers!

ill help out, if you dont find someone local, I prefer working for gear plus parts cost

Quote Originally Posted by need4reebs View Post
    PM Tunaman or Big Evil
    Second this. It would be worth the cost. If you're keeping them.

We talked on the phone. I told him I'd take spare parts as payment. I do agree that bigevil and tuna are the best. In the end its up to him. I just love to tinker.

where is your location?

I'm in Southern California (right near Hollywood). 4 that I need work on are keepers, 5 of them will be sold once they are fixed. BT gave me a call and seems like he'd be great on the job. Time is not an issue and working for parts, well now that is just down right awesome! I'd probably only go with someone else if they were local at this point as it would be nice not to have to eat shipping on 9 mags. Thanks a lot for the help guys.

im in san diego.
    i will have time in about a week to work on them if you want.

but BT is a good go if you are setup to send stuff to him.
    good luck, will be neat to see the mags.

Thanks KNM

San Diego in the hizzle

Quote Originally Posted by bigbthebenji View Post
    I've got a bunch of mags that have been sitting non-functional for far too long, and I'd like to get them up and working. I will pay for the repairs (or trade p-ball gear), I just don't have the time/parts right now to do them myself. The guns I need worked on are 3 sydarms, an automag RT pro, 3 automag RT classics, and my Eframe mag. If you can help, or know someone else that can, please pm me. Preference would go to anyone located in Southern California. Thanks in advance mag brothers!
    Talk to Loguzzzzzz/Practice Target. He's in Norcal, but he can get you going.

*Plus, he has me on speed dial LOL