Thread: What rails do not need warp notch milling to work with a warp ULE body?

What rails do not need warp notch milling to work with a warp ULE body?

I know Luke's AM Ultra-Light will work without notch milling, but are there any others? I'm hoping to find something RT length and symmetrical, but not quite as bare-bones as the AM Ultra-Light.

And Luke, if you're seriously thinking about going into production making rails from billet (i.e., RT-length and sear, custom, no holes, new designs) any time would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Justus View Post
    I know Luke's AM Ultra-Light will work without notch milling, but are there any others? I'm hoping to find something RT length and symmetrical, but not quite as bare-bones as the AM Ultra-Light.

And Luke, if you're seriously thinking about going into production making rails from billet (i.e., RT-length and sear, custom, no holes, new designs) any time would be great.

The only rails I am aware of are Lukes Ultralight and Warpedairsmithings Dogbone milled rail

The extremely beautiful Logic Alpha Rail!!! And it is worth going on a search for.

Quote Originally Posted by Justus View Post

I am but my plate is full for awhile trying to get other projects on the market..

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    I am but my plate is full for awhile trying to get other projects on the market..
    I understand. If I can see any part of the top of my desk at the end of the day, then I've gotten enough stuff pushed out to call it a productive day.