working on getting a full setup for the October game of thrones scenario. And future scenario games. Plan to go with a local scenario team. And probably start going to most of the ones they hit in a year. So I'm just trying to plan ahead for the stuff I've never used in paintball before.

In searching for radios this was the best thread I came up with. https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...-Walky-talkies. just wondering if these are still considered the go to radios for use since that thread is so old? And what headset do people seam to like? And if they can be set up to work with other brand radios that people generally use with paintball. That way if I'm on a team using different radios I can still communicate. Rather spend a little more money now for more universal use later.

Also. Tactical vests? Back in the day I used a Indian creek designs 4 pack that held 4 100 round pods. Now I've been using a redz pack with 2 dye twist locks. Almost the same paint in a lot less space. But for scenario duty I'm thinking my wife will prob want my redz pack. She doesn't shoot as much as me and just carries a little 2 pack with 2 100 round tubes. And I will want something bigger than the redz I have now. Local guys are all using the tippman 6+2+1 tactical vest. And I like it. But just wondering if there are any other vests people like better. Due to where I live I have to buy stuff to see it in person. I just plan to carry paint.
Water. Radio. And gun cleaning stuff. Barrel swabs ect. What do the seasons scenario guys like in both regards?

Thanks for any and all help.