Thread: Anyone wear ties? 100's of brand new neckties.

MOTY2

Anyone wear ties? 100's of brand new neckties.

[QUOTE=Straight Up Cigars;3853813]I have a ton of brand new ties for sale. These are authentic designer ties that were once for sale in major department stores. I have just about every brand from GAP to Gucci. You will not believe the price I will quote you (the more you buy, the cheaper the price per tie). Sorry, no cigar themed ties. ;)
    These are shelf-pulled ties from department stores, therefore some may have been handled by potential customers and could have wrinkles. Please refer to the pics for their condition.

Prices will vary depending on quantity and brand, b/n $5 and $25. For example: Gucci and Armani ties are $20 (I only a have a couple left, MCB is well dressed!), Tommy Hilfiger and J. Garcia for $13, Stafford for $8.

How this works: let me know if you have a favorite brand or are looking for certain colors/patterns (paisley, circles, squares, themes, etc.). I'll email you some pics, you choose your favorites, then I'll quote you a price.
    Don't have any idea about ties, or are looking for a wide variety? Give me a budget and I'll send you a proposal.

Some of the brands:
    Armani
    Bert Pulitzer
    Bill Blass
    Brooks Brothers
    Calvin Klein
    Christian Dior
    Croft & Barrow
    Geoffrey Beene
    Haggar
    J. Garcia
    Jones New York
    Joseph Abboud
    Kenneth Cole
    Machado
    Nauticao
    Polo/ Ralph Lauren
    Robert Talbott
    Stafford
    Structure
    Today's Man
    Tommy Hilfiger
    Van Heusen
    XMI

Here's a very small sample of what's available:

Last edited by MAGgot; 06-25-2013 at 10:21 AM.

i do believe this is an AO first

MOTY2
    Well, it's time to get the yard sale section rocking again!

MOTY2
    I'm sure you AO guys have to dress up every once in a while ;)

I wear a tie just about every business day. I usually get them as gifts though. Another guy in my office is a huge Dead Head, though, and wears the J. Garcia ties all the time. What's your variety selection of those look like?

MOTY2
    I have about 20 or 25 JGs in stock right now. Price starts at $13 shipped apiece and drops the more you order.

I know this is a long shot but, any import ties? To be more specific ties imported from Ireland? Awkward request I know but potential future buyer.