Thread: my first pneumag

my first pneumag

I built my first mag about a year and a half ago and had it set to RT. It's been fun, but it's time for improvements. So I looked into the pneumag setups. Thanks to need4reebs, I purchased a whole pneumag kit from him. Purchased an m90 frame from psycario which is already modded for the sleeper setup. And Ben (needforreebs), has been helping me with my questions as I figured out the mechanics of the pneumag. Aside from a minor setback of accidentally breaking one of the plastic hose nipples, my pneumag is almost complete! Can't wait to have this thing ripping down the field! Special thanks to Ben for walking me through my first pneumag!

Quote Originally Posted by scottyb9 View Post
    I built my first mag about a year and a half ago and had it set to RT. It's been fun, but it's time for improvements. So I looked into the pneumag setups. Thanks to need4reebs, I purchased a whole pneumag kit from him. Purchased an m90 frame from psycario which is already modded for the sleeper setup. And Ben (needforreebs), has been helping me with my questions as I figured out the mechanics of the pneumag. Aside from a minor setback of accidentally breaking one of the plastic hose nipples, my pneumag is almost complete! Can't wait to have this thing ripping down the field! Special thanks to Ben for walking me through my first pneumag!
    Bring it to Tunaball this saturday.

Sweet deal

My pneumag is still just a box of parts

Lets see some pics!