Thread: Pneu MM2k9, PPS Blazer, pneucocker project, two HPA tanks, barrels

Pneu MM2k9, PPS Blazer, pneucocker project, two HPA tanks, barrels

Hey guys,

I'm in a bind and need cash. ASAP. I'm getting rid of my entire collection...sad day. However, one day when I get out of this financial mess I hope to rejoin your ranks!

RULES: At this time, I am not willing to part, so please don't ask. Paypal is the only method of payment (aside from local pickup, I'm in Northern Virginia/DC). Prices are OBO. I reserve the right to refuse any lowball offers! Nothing has been tested recently, I haven't played since Afghanistan over a year ago.

1: Pneu MM2k9, M90 frame. Sleeper setup with drilled CP ASA and hidden LPR. Last time I played, which incidentally is the only day of field time for her, toward the end of the day she started acting up. I think the trigger simply isn't going far enough back, simple set screw to fix. This has a level 10 that I bought brand new for this build. This has dust black everything, to include the grip panels and the 90 degree air fittings on the gun. This was my favorite build of all time and I'm sorry to see her go. Shot faster than any paintball gun I've ever built. I'm including a JJ Ceramic barrel and a CP barrel, as well as a VL Evlution. SOLD!
    Name:  null_zpsc87d53f1.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  41.6 KB
    Name:  null_zpsa4c6526c.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  43.7 KB

2: P&P Cold Fusion Pneucocker project - UNFINISHED - The intent was to build a pneucocker here with the WGP SF Frame. To finish this project, you'll need pneumag type internals and you'll need to cut some tin/metal and tap it to mount the pneumatic parts in the frame. Should be simple but I never got around to it. I also replaced all the front pneumatics (ram/lpr/3-way) with PPS parts. I also am including an Evil delrin bolt and a PPS "Fatty" HPR. I'll also throw in the original ram and LPR (not sure of branding, see photos). Finally, this comes with the Dye barrel (silver and red pictured further below with other barrels). Asking price is $300/obo.
    Name:  null_zpsa57b3b03.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  43.5 KB
    Name:  null_zpsc7310a39.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  68.2 KB

(Next post for #3,4,etc)
    Last edited by stircrazzzy; 06-04-2013 at 06:43 PM. Reason: mm2k9 pneumag sold!

(continuation)

3: PPS Blazer - my typical go-to gun. Had been serviced at one time by PPS but I couldn't begin to try to remember when. This was for preventive maintenance, she worked perfectly always. Serial number is BZ2511. I'm including a black brass ported PPS barrel (shown on gun), a black non-ported shorter brass PPS barrel with wedgits (not shown at all), a dirty brass barrel with wedgits (shown with other barrels below), and a ported stainless barrel of unknown make (also shown further below). Additionally this gun comes with a convertible pump kit. This came in handy when the paint started running low. Asking price is $400/obo.
    Attachment 87835
    Name:  null_zpse1767737.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  42.6 KB

4: Two HPA tanks. One PMI Crossfire with neoprene cover, 45ci/4500psi/March 08 hydro (out of hydro). One Ninja, unsure of size, slightly larger than the Crossfire, 4500 lb, 04/11 hydro (you've got another two years on this one). I'll say $35 for the Crossfire and $75 for the Ninja.
    *** CROSSFIRE SOLD***

Name:  null_zpsb4007b48.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  43.9 KB

(next for barrels)
    Last edited by stircrazzzy; 05-28-2013 at 10:14 PM.

I'm just throwing out that those tanks are priced to move FAST, if youre seriously pricing them at that

Aaaaand finally, the barrels.

All barrels are spoken for as being portions of the other items on the thread, with the exception of the JJ Ceramic Edge Barrel kit. $100/obo takes it.
    Name:  null_zpsc8236df8.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  37.3 KB
    Name:  null_zpseb53f905.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  46.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    I'm just throwing out that those tanks are priced to move FAST, if youre seriously pricing them at that
    I think shipping may be a pain in the butt with those so I'm not asking much. Plus I haven't tested them in well over a year and one is out of hydro. Thanks though

Quote Originally Posted by stircrazzzy View Post
    I think shipping may be a pain in the butt with those so I'm not asking much.
    where r u located?

Northern virginia, DC area

Correction: Ninja tank still here, crossfire tank gone.
    Last edited by stircrazzzy; 05-28-2013 at 10:13 PM.

Pneumag price revised to $550.

Bump!

Pmed you

stircrazzzy has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Sorry, cleared it out, good to go.

Bumping again.

mm2k9 pneumag sold!