Thread: Left For Dead Scenario event at Breakaway Paintball in WI. June 2nd

Left For Dead Scenario event at Breakaway Paintball in WI. June 2nd

June 2nd
    Scenario Event. Breakaway Paintball in Racine, WI. Get out and shoot someone !!
    $60 bucks for admission, all day air and a case of paint. not a bad deal. check out the facebook link for game details. should be interesting and not your typical shoot em up scenario.
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/530006287045926/

BEZERKERS
    ALL MAG SHOOTING TEAM

That looks incredible but I'm cleaned out at the moment

That looks like a sweet concept. And cheap! My wife can't get off work in time to make it though. Not enough notice. And I'd be a zombie if I went that close to where her mom and sister live without taking her along.

Yeah i know short notice. Been busy with other events and such and slipped on posting about this. Figured better late than never for anyone who had nothing going on. cheap day of ball beats sitting around doing nothing or yard work.
    Fred and Skeletor have been putting games like this together for a few years and always make it interesting and a good time for anyone that comes out. too many "scenario" games turn into Big Games of just knocking each other out. These guys put enough twists and objectives with props that you have no choice but to get into it.

I love the concept. I'd love to play it for that. Actually posted the link to a guy down here for ideas. He does a zombie game around Halloween. Started last year. And man is that cheap. Even if its 40dollar paint. That's 20 bus to play with air included. Price kept me away from ll this year. I'd not flinch at that price.

Told the wife about it. She had me bring it up on a map. Said she is gonna kick your butt if she ever meets you for not giving any notice. Her mom lives less than an hr away from that.

Oh and your missing out on a big genuine polish meal for not giving fair warning.