Thread: NASTY MAG and a few other Goodies 4 sale!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

NASTY MAG and a few other Goodies 4 sale!

What up? i got a 1 day sale only to pass along some Mag goodies to other Maggots! i have too much stuff and would like to narrow tha collection back down to 8 Mags...but since these goodies are either rare or really rare...haha im only offering them for sale for a short time period? so if you want something get it...its an impulse sale so lets get some impulse buys!

First up is a Spring fed Nasty Mag w/Warp ULE bodies and MiniMag valves...this was a fun build that got MOTM last july...Gonna Keep tha Nasty Mag!

Next is a classic Mag w/ Splash rail and splash barrel and a classic mag body modded with a Cram and Jam feed...parted out!

Next is a Raw Phoenix body/rail w/dual detents, CCM no pro feed neck sear and sear pin and a Raw StormWalk frame w/RPG splinter trigger and a set of aluminum and clear acrylic grip panels....looking for SOLD! for the body/rail/frame w/the extras mentioned

Next is a AirWalk V1 frame w/RPG viper blade trigger and black aluminum panels ...SOLD!!!
    here are some pics:

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/jig...0Sale%20TEASER

post first please and then PM...ill get back to ya ASAP with my pay pal info
    Last edited by need4reebs; 06-09-2013 at 07:14 PM.