Thread: need ULE threaded feedneck

Question need ULE threaded feedneck

Hi, got my ULE body now... The one thing I forgot, a feedneck...

I need a clamping feedneck for the ULE body. From what I've searched around, its a angel threaded neck but angels have like 3 threads to my understanding.

Someone just point me in the right direction or help me understand this threads info so I can look for one.

Thank you again :-)

Can't go wrong with the ccm no rise feedneck angel threaded. they always fit

I always go with CCM's but CP's work too.

What color are you looking for?

Dust black to wo with the body, clamping if possible. Checked the ccm's but they only have the heli ones, idk how good they are.

Everyone will have their own opinion but I think CCM feednecks are the best on the market, no other feedneck I have used is as sturdy. I'm also not a fan of the quick release clamping feeneck, the last thing I need is that thing popping open in the middle of a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Chencho View Post
    Dust black to wo with the body, clamping if possible. Checked the ccm's but they only have the heli ones, idk how good they are.

I'm partial to AKA feednecks, but they only come in gloss black.

Thank you all guyz, will order a dust black ccm will get some pics up when i get it together.

Quote Originally Posted by Chencho View Post
    Thank you all guyz, will order a dust black ccm will get some pics up when i get it together.
    If this is a standard ule body you may want to go with the gloss black, it will be a better match. Below is a gloss black on my ULE and a dust black on my Tac-1

Dust Black

Gloss Black

I see... Thank you for the pics, helped a lot