Thread: ULE Custom w/ Xvalve

ULE Custom w/ Xvalve

It pains me greatly to sell my automag. But she's sat in the back of my closet for far too long and needs a new home.

What ya get:

Automag ULE Custom
    Xvalve w/ Level 10 kit along with extra springs
    ULT Kit already installed
    AGD Blade trigger
    Original 2 piece barrel
    Mini drop and rando on/off
    Extra single trigger frame
    Extra macroline and original ASA

This is for Sale only. Asking $350 shipped you pay fees or gift -its up to you

Condition
    Mechanically: 9.5/10 just because it's not brand new
    Cosmetically: 9/10 there are some very light scratches on top of the xvalve as seen in the pic

I've put maybe 5 cases through it and it seriously works as well as the day I got it. Just had an airsmith break down, clean and lube up the xvalve. Perfect starter to building your own custom mag or if you feel like looking like your local field's AGD hipster. Please Post then PM

I realize I have no feedback yet on this forum but I am a regular user on pbnation. Search my username on there and you'll see I only have positive feedback

Quote Originally Posted by LilKuch21 View Post
    It pains me greatly to sell my automag. But she's sat in the back of my closet for far too long and needs a new home.

What ya get:

Automag ULE Custom
    Xvalve w/ Level 10 kit along with extra springs
    ULT Kit already installed
    AGD Blade trigger
    Original 2 piece barrel
    Mini drop and rando on/off
    Extra single trigger frame
    Extra macroline and original ASA

This is for Sale only. Asking $350 shipped you pay fees or gift -its up to you

Condition
    Mechanically: 9.5/10 just because it's not brand new
    Cosmetically: 9/10 there are some very light scratches on top of the xvalve as seen in the pic

I've put maybe 5 cases through it and it seriously works as well as the day I got it. Just had an airsmith break down, clean and lube up the xvalve. Perfect starter to building your own custom mag or if you feel like looking like your local field's AGD hipster. Please Post then PM

I realize I have no feedback yet on this forum but I am a regular user on pbnation. Search my username on there and you'll see I only have positive feedback
    Hey there, any idea of the gun weighs?
    Thanks

Sill for sale?

ill take it