Thread: Umbrella handle adapter

Lightbulb Umbrella handle adapter

I'm not to keep on most of the fore grips out there. Very little variety (mostly tube variants). I was looking at my umbrella today and thought "man, I'd really like to hack this handle off and make a fore grip out of it". Did a quick image search for umbrella handles and discovered tons that would make awesome grips:

https://www.google.com/search?q=umbr...w=1133&bih=530

So yeah, if somebody could make some kind of clamping (or any other method you can think of) umbrella handle adapter for Mags, I would buy a couple.

oh hells yeah! this is similar to how tha Zerg fore grip ended up being made. hey wat handles were ya interested in? this thread is Sa WeeT!!!

Was looking to just use the one off my $14 umbrella, but now that I see all the options, my imagination is running wild. Maybe on of those duck heads!

I was thinking about modding a vertical bottle adapter. But if I do the work myself it will look like what it is (a hack job).

suaze Guest
    I'd suggest to do away with the vertical ASA and tap/screw into the handle direstly. If there's space, use two screws to prevent misalignment and unscrewing during play.

I'll like to install this one to hold my beer.

Quote Originally Posted by suaze View Post
    I'd suggest to do away with the vertical ASA and tap/screw into the handle direstly. If there's space, use two screws to prevent misalignment and unscrewing during play.

thats wat i would recommend as well...except swap that coffee cup out with a tall can...oh hells yeah...haha

I'm liking this idea. So many possibilities using cane, umbrella, or knife/sword handles.

its your gun, so its your choice. its a personal choice, so find something you like and go for it. that is why some people like 15* and some don't, so some people like Z or Y frames and others like 90's.

I thought about drilling and tapping the handle, but it's hollow. I imagine most umbrella handles are the same in that regard.

suaze Guest
    You can filled the handle with some metal filled bondo which I believe can be drilled and tapped. Even better you can embed a couple of threaded inserts before the stuff sets up.

Use the screw and rail adaptor from a deadly wind carbon fiber grip on that hollow handle

You can cover an AGD bike grip with all sorts of stuff. Gas thru if you want too.

Quote Originally Posted by suaze View Post

nah, mount the tank like that