Thread: Summer Sale...Ego Frame, New Triton Frame, Sleeper Rail, Etc

Summer Sale...Ego Frame, New Triton Frame, Sleeper Rail, Etc

Letting go of some items I have no use for. Prices are shipped and you send payment through paypal gift. My paypal is tjoe2324@yahoo.com Should you want more pics I can get what you need just shoot me your personal email. I'll shoot you straight. Even better I can send pics via text msg. My cell phone is 512-970-4099. Everything SOLD AS IS. Serious Buyers only Fellas. Post here then PM plz.

Package 1-$150.00 WILL PROBABLY NEED NEW RAM OR MAY JUST NEED TO BE SUPER GLUED INSIDE THE MP3-A
    Ego frame with modded am/mm rail to allow dust black venomous designs shorter 15* grip
    All screws included, rubber grip, NDZ ASA with mini rail with 90* elbow, Palmers micro rock and two black 90* elbows.

SOLD...Package 2- $200.00 Xvalve with ult lvl X. Also included is opened x-valve parts kit and lvl x kit. Even throwing in a rt on/off. (I had it tuned to bounce right off my tongue. NOTE: the previous owner stuck it in the dishwasher to clean it and the black ano has faded. It looks more grey then anything. Does not affect performance.)

Package 3- $50.00 PF right ss black minimag body, was cut for warp left. Has small scuff in the rear on the top. Also included is 8 inch SP venturi twist lock barrel very good condition and 12 inch old school dye boomstick twish lock. I believe back is ss and front is aluminum, good condition.

SOLD...Package 4- $30.00 AGD Flatline 4500psi Adj Regulator (some cracks in the gauges) , SP Max Flow 4500psi Adj Regulator, and 650psi output Myth Regulator. All three worked in the past when I used them, they all three have been sitting in closet since.

Package 5- $100.00 RPG Sleeper Rail Gloss Black in color. RT length not ULE milled. Looks great.

Package 6- $20.00 Dye Chrome Single Trigger with no internals. No flaking.

SOLD...Package 7- $50.00 Center Fire Minimag Regulator #0162 with lvl x and rt on/off

SOLD...Package 8-200.00 NEW RPG Gloss Black Triton Frame with Viper Blade and Smoke Grips. I bought this not long ago thinking I would like it more then my chimera frames...the chimera frames won lol.

Attachment 87890Attachment 87891Attachment 87892Attachment 87893Attachment 87899
    Last edited by Stedspitcher; 06-18-2013 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Update

Package 5- $100.00 RPG Sleeper Rail PMing

Package 4 is mine. Pmming.

To leave feedback: Click seller/buyers name, Click feedback score, Click leave feedback

Package 5- audioSLAVE-standby my friend, pics on their way to your email.
    Package 4 SOLD to BTAutoMag...Shoot me your address my friend, making a stop by post office in the A.M. before I head out to the lake to get some fishing in.

dood did you by chance kick tha previous owner in tha face for putting tha X-Valve in tha dishwasher...haha??

PM'd you about package #2

audioSLAVE pics of sleeper have been sent to your email

Quote Originally Posted by need4reebs View Post
    dood did you by chance kick tha previous owner in tha face for putting tha X-Valve in tha dishwasher...haha??
    need4reebs...you crazy mayne! lolol

PMing you about the X-Valve

Sk8ermog-pm replied

Sleeper rail still available, thanks for pics man.

Quote Originally Posted by audioSLAVE View Post
    Sleeper rail still available, thanks for pics man.
    No problem my friend, sorry it did not workout for you.

The Sleeper Rail Is Still Available Everyone. Thx.

Does the sleeper rail have slight wings? Meaning are the sides straight or do they flare out a bit? Any shots of the rail from a different angle?

Shoot me your cell number and I can get the pics to you brotha. 512-970-4099 thx Joseph.