Thread: Have some very exiting and interesting news to share with you guys! IT'S WORTH A LOOK

Have some very exiting and interesting news to share with you guys! IT'S WORTH A LOOK

So I have something I have been working on in between jobs here and there as time allows. A few guys stepped up to the plate and sent me some rotor shells to experiment with to try and make this a reality and something that could be feasible to offer. I am proud to introduce you guys to powder coated rotors (Spires are in the works). Thanks to a special process and techniques I have been working on I can now bring you guys color matched rotors to match any refinish job I do for you. This is 100% powder coated which means it has the same durability that your markers will have

On to the pictures, everyone loves pictures!!!

PM ME FOR CUSTOM POWDER COATING
    Like Us On Facebook

That's awesome! Any issues with it peeling or anything?

Quote Originally Posted by dboggs79 View Post
    That's awesome! Any issues with it peeling or anything?
    No sir, since it is not paint. It is chemically and physically bonded to the part.

Neat
    CNC Programmer/Machinist
    Polarstar Engineering and Machine

This means that you can do masks?

To leave feedback: Click seller/buyers name, Click feedback score, Click leave feedback

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    This means that you can do masks?
    I will let you know in a week. It really depends a lot on the plastic. I have a pair of masks to test.