Thread: Living Legends 7 - The Great A0 ARMY-Crusade!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Will start saving now

I get there on Thursday afternoon. It seems like each year people get there earlier and earlier. I still had choice of anything this year, but next year....who knows. I can do my best to section off an appropriate sized camping area, and it was I who claimed the pavillion the Bezerkers staged in this year. I can do that again next year. A pavillion will only hold about 20-30 people comfortably. If we surpass that amount of people their are loose picnic tables around that I can try to horde and put near the pavillion. I have no problem doing both of those things. The only thing I ask is that if anyone else gets there 'early', like thursday or early friday morning they try and help me keep claim to our areas. If I try to hold camping and staging for like 100 people others are going to get irritated if they see like 5 dudes telling them they cant set up cause its reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by skipdogg View Post
    I get there on Thursday afternoon. It seems like each year people get there earlier and earlier. I still had choice of anything this year, but next year....who knows. I can do my best to section off an appropriate sized camping area, and it was I who claimed the pavillion the Bezerkers staged in this year. I can do that again next year. A pavillion will only hold about 20-30 people comfortably. If we surpass that amount of people their are loose picnic tables around that I can try to horde and put near the pavillion. I have no problem doing both of those things. The only thing I ask is that if anyone else gets there 'early', like thursday or early friday morning they try and help me keep claim to our areas. If I try to hold camping and staging for like 100 people others are going to get irritated if they see like 5 dudes telling them they cant set up cause its reserved.
    Excellent.

Ideally, I would like to be there Thursday night... we should have a party at Beemers house :O

I just want to say: having an all mag team win best team 2 years running at LL will REALLY piss off the sponsers

THAT being said, lets stick it to the man!

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    I just want to say: having an all mag team win best team 2 years running at LL will REALLY piss off the sponsers

THAT being said, lets stick it to the man!
    It really would, and I would love it!

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post

Ideally, we should have a party at Beemers house :O
    W1n!!!!!
    I fixed it for you!

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Excellent.

Ideally, I would like to be there Thursday night... we should have a party at Beemers house :O
    Sound off Beemer...

Beemer > < Beemer

......You know you want one!!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz View Post
    Beemer > < Beemer

He's clearing his sinus's.
    And thinking about what 100 people will do to his place.

I'll spend the $ for something with AC.
    No camping for me.

Chicagoland in May/June(guessing on the dare for LL6) is much different than NJ in June.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post

I'll spend the $ for something with AC.
    No camping for me.

Word.

who knows maybe i can get the triple mag done in time lol,
    questions is can i play with it, even if i crono each barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    who knows maybe i can get the triple mag done in time lol,
    questions is can i play with it, even if i crono each barrel.
    that's how you chrono any multiple barreled gun, or you take all 3 barrels, chrono them at the same time and "average" it out. all fields do it differently, so don't expect one method over the other. i would also make sure that you have a backup if that monstrosity doesn't check out or is finished.

Quote Originally Posted by skipdogg View Post
    I shouldn't have a problem getting off work and helping you set up/hold any area we need. Once we get a banner made we should have it sent to either you or myself that way we can hang it over the staging area while we are laying claim to our spot.

Quote Originally Posted by GRimm View Post
    I shouldn't have a problem getting off work and helping you set up/hold any area we need. Once we get a banner made we should have it sent to either you or myself that way we can hang it over the staging area while we are laying claim to our spot.
    Cool,
    I thought about the banner thing too. That would help claim staging.

As for me and any Thursday night party's..... I wont be able to make it. I roll bones at the Harrahs on thursday night

If you're looking for a banner, I have a few people who would be able to help. Possibly even design.