Thread: Jerseys - patches - artwork general discussion thread thread

Hybrid View

Jerseys - patches - artwork general discussion thread thread

Any volunteers to do some image work?

I know you guys got some patches, but nothing is stopping us from developing some new art. I like the whole "Great AO Crusade" theme, and if we aren't going to make LL7 specific jerseys then maybe patches, a banner or stickers using it would be sweet.

Jerseys
    We should work on the new jerseys. Lets make it a general usage AO jersey with a new design. This way, people can buy it even if they don't want to come to LL7.

Having dealt with most of the jersey manufacturers, I will insist that we use Raza. BEO-Mafia is one of the Topgun home teams and as such we get a quasi sponsorship discount thingy. Plus the service and quality there is outstanding. Jim from Topgun as a lot of pull with them also which wouldn't hurt.

I am thinking that we MIGHT be able to get some people to help reduce the price if we sold some add space on them. For example: I could kick in a few bucks towards the overall bill and in exchange get a spot with "BigEvilOnline.com" somewhere on the jersey. We have a few 'regulars' who we could hit up.

Is there anyone willing to volunteer their services to help develop the art for these? Let's find someone and go from there.

"I'm not happy unless you're not happy"

i like this. though i suck at art, an AO design on the front(the Lions, AO honeycomb, whatever), with numbers and name on the back. i do like the chance for teams to buy in for a support members patch on the jersey. it shows that we might be separate people/teams but we can come together for this.

I thought we would be using the ao army concept?

To leave feedback: Click seller/buyers name, Click feedback score, Click leave feedback

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    We are, .. perhaps I was unclear.

we only have 1 logo drawn up and I want people to make some more so we can vote

I do have a nifty hex pattern photoed up though

we only have 1 logo drawn up and I want people to make some more so we can vote

I do have a nifty hex pattern photoed up though

That is pretty sweet.

that might be from me. i am unfamiliar with the AO Army jersey/pattern, so by me saying going for the Lions and such, got off track. i just like the idea for everyone to not only approve the concept but allow people that wish to contribute more like BEO, SSP, to have a chance to show thay they not only are the community but support it as well.

there is no AO army jersey yet, I can edit pictures to no end but cannot do jerseys at all. need help...

on a brighter note... PATCHES ARE IN!
    http://www.automags.org/forums/showt...my-Swag-Thread

there is no AO army jersey yet, I can edit pictures to no end but cannot do jerseys at all. need help...

on a brighter note... PATCHES ARE IN!
    http://www.automags.org/forums/showt...my-Swag-Thread
    two please. how much?
    My sydarm weighs less than yours!!!